Little thieving shites!

Bigman1207

3 hours ago, Bigman1207 said:

Saab and Seat parked on road last night and some little shite has stolen the rear badges off both!  Neighbours pug also had back badge nicked last night.   

Not a happy Biff 

What Saab? What badges? Might have replacements to hand.

39 minutes ago, Bigman1207 said:

Not bothers about seat it's annoying as it's only two months old,  

Hi saabnut it's the boot badge off a 2000 93 cab 

Bugger. One of the few models I have not broken. Have a 2000 9-3 5 door for bits.

Can confirm that with Glasgow. Lots of sound people but an equal number of fuckwads.

I lived in the worst parts of Leeds, Dublin and some shiteholes in London and never had any real hassle. 2yrs in Royston and I had a window smashed, targets painted on my door and got my car keyed several times

I remember back in the late 80s, the local VW dealers would actually replace the badges on cars that had been “beasty boyed“ for free as it was so prevalent. Last car I had the badge taken from was my company  C250TD W202 ca. 1999. The Merc star on the boot got prised off and the one at the front was bent but still in place.

That sucks. I hope you get them.

I had someone take a screwdriver to the Vauxhall badge on the front of my Victor. That hurt because they dented and scratched the nose of the bonnet, that was held on with two screws from behind! 

Location? Weston Super Mare, up on South Road, a real nice neighborhood. Can happen anywhere.

Phil

Someone tried to set fire to my Mk2 Fiesta in W-S-M, by bending the doorframe out and dropping lit matches onto the passenger seat. Didn't actually catch fire, but made a right old mess of the Ghia velour.

Then they broke the wingmirrors and pulled off the aerial.

That was off Locking Road, mind. I was probably fairly lucky.

42 minutes ago, Datsuncog said:

Someone tried to set fire to my Mk2 Fiesta in W-S-M, by bending the doorframe out and dropping lit matches onto the passenger seat. Didn't actually catch fire, but made a right old mess of the Ghia velour.

Then they broke the wingmirrors and pulled off the aerial.

That was off Locking Road, mind. I was probably fairly lucky.

They were likely constipated so you were at least saved that.