Roffle Shitely/relay assistance - Stafford to Barrow or Scotland still needed

Flat4

Just posting this on the off chance as currently work and 400 miles are getting in the way and shy bairns get nae sweeties.... Is anyone heading from the direction of Rainham, Essex towards either Scotland or Cumbria, over the next week or so, who could pilot my roffle win Saab north wards? I am happy to cover day insurance, all fuel, Starbucks, Greggs sausage rolls and jelly babies for the journey plus beer money when you are off the road ;)

Otherwise look out for an epic collection thread after the weekend....

Oh bloody hell! Wish I'd asked sooner now but I was hoping I'd have the day off today to go myself but we've just had another person leave the day job so getting time off is even harder than usual. Where were you? Not likely to be back any time soon, are you?

If nothing else occurs, I might be able to assist here.  I have to go to rainham next week, so could at the very least pick this up and pilot it to anywhere else in the south to someone who could drive it up there.

Or maybe even bring it up all the way.  I like picking up "new" cars, but absolutely cannot purchase anything at the moment.

14 hours ago, Floatylight said:

I'm in Stafford, in London on Thursday 12th..

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

That would actually be a huge help as it would knock 2-3 hours off my travel time home if I need to collect from Stafford.

1 hour ago, Talbot said:

If nothing else occurs, I might be able to assist here.  I have to go to rainham next week, so could at the very least pick this up and pilot it to anywhere else in the south to someone who could drive it up there.

Or maybe even bring it up all the way.  I like picking up "new" cars, but absolutely cannot purchase anything at the moment.

Any idea what day you're in Rainham? How far would you be comfortable bringing it?

41 minutes ago, Flat4 said:

Any idea what day you're in Rainham? How far would you be comfortable bringing it?

Checked the calendar.. I'm there on Friday 13th (week today), and depending on where you are, I'd be quite happy to get it all the way.  As long as I can get back that is!

Where is it's ideal destination?

Have to say a huge thank you to @Tetleysmooth for being so patient while a far away shiter working 67 hours a week sorted herself out....And of course to @Floatylight who has seriously got me out of hole! I am so looking forward to getting my hands on this!

If anyone else would like a go to pilot it further northwards over the next couple of weeks, please feel free to shout! ;-)