Saab 9-5 2.3T Arc auto estate £5/6for£25 (BFGOF) SELTOOT

loserone

14 hours ago, djoptix said:

Welcome to the club ?

Want to buy a dog guard?

13 hours ago, Nyphur said:

Welcome to the club ?

Want to buy the one vital component thats missing from @djoptix's genuine SAAB dog guard? ?

Depends how long I end up keeping it but probably, yes lol

As a plan C for this fine steed, does anyone near Rainham Essex, or further north, have any spare bits of drive way or safe parking available where it could be stored for maybe a week to make collection/delivery arrangements a tad easier?

As a plan D, if anyone residing further north than Rainham wanted to run it themselves for a few weeks/months that would also be a good option for me, again to give a bit of breathing space for collection.

22 hours ago, Flat4 said:

As a plan D, if anyone residing further north than Rainham wanted to run it themselves for a few weeks/months that would also be a good option for me, again to give a bit of breathing space for collection.

@Bucketeer: fancy a run up to the Lakes?  I'd have no objection to sheltering this for a while.

I'm easy, but it might be easier for him, depending where he has to go next!  We might be making a flying visit over the border in the next few weeks, so it wouldn't be hard to bring the car the rest of the way, or meet you and bring you down to it.

I honestly have no idea why anyone would persist with Tapatalk these days.   Just sayin'
It works on all the other forums (mx5nutz etc) and 90% works on here. It is just the occasional lack of picture depending on links.

The unread tab is ace (you can scroll through and find stuff really quickly) although when you log on after a day and see this it shows you how busy it is!

278832fc8b56cc8ddcafa25022ca988e.jpg