Porsche 924 red

inconsistant

17 minutes ago, grogee said:

Here is my semi-employer's 924 asleep in its bubble. It's an early LHD one with 8000 miles (or km, I can't remember) on the clock. AFAIK he never drives it, which is a shame, although he has other Porsches (with engines at the wrong end) to drive. 

IMG_20220323_191108053.jpg

Wooft, what a honey! I'd love to try an early 924. My square dash 944s were some of the best handling cars I've driven so the purity of one of these really appeals

16 hours ago, inconsistant said:

Oh wow thats close! What chod are you rocking so I can keep an eye out? The Warlingham classic car show in July is usually worth a visit. I also pop to the Black Swan Oakham breakfast meet from time to time, next to J10 A3/M25 so only 20mins up the road. 

It’s been a long time since there was an Autoshite Kent/Surrey/SE London SMOL meet. Maybe we should organise one?

At the moment a rusty MK4 Fiesta but soon I will be back in my dark blue E36 Cabrio. I went to the Warlingham show last year actually and was pretty impressed with the variety, even if the parking chap didn't consider my car worthy, but a rocket bunny E46 was! Do let me know when you're next heading to the Black Swan as I have heard of it but never made it down.