Festival Unexceptional 2020?

DBrown67

I'm not really a regular visitor to this site but wondered if a group was planning a meet for this event on weekend of 25th July?  I'm hoping to get my tricycle in their concourse de'lordinaire. ?  I'm planning to go anyway even if I don't get in the 50 concourse cars.

I did go to this event about two years ago with my Anglia van when a few of us met together at the field of dreams. Was a scorching weekend and was great to meet, chat and have a few beers with like minded peeps.

(If there's a thread about this already then apologies)

drivers.jpg

front.jpg

Ah... one of the few very minor "mods" on this car.  They were cheap, £20 a pair from Tatton Park jumble last year. I think they're just Ring Automotive. Nothing fancy. I think Wipac crystal are very similar?  I just like the clarity of them compared to old sealed beams They are domed, not flat with polycarb lens. 

On 2/17/2020 at 11:51 AM, Nibblet said:

That Regal is tidy, the spotlamps are sure to lower the centre of gravity and improve cornering too. 

Now, I really ought to attend the Festival in the Datsun.

LOL yeah... but for 21E spec it should have 1 spot lamp and one fog lamp. But the fog lamp didn't work. So I decided to fit a second Lucas LR6 spot lamp to make the front look a bit cleaner. One of each lamp sort of spoiled the look a bit, but it was correct spec.

I'm going to camp somewhere near (or even in the grounds if it's possible). So long as there's a few beers to be had in the evenings. :)  Really enjoyed the FoD get together before.