Back from the dead ...

Richieg

Damn man, 43 cars & 3 buses? Going to show this to several people who moan about me having three cars and two bikes. I'm not in your league, I'm not even playing the same game! 

Welcome back by the way. 

Enjoyed the photos of many cars I've not seen in years, a lot of the 70's Jap stuff for instance and the Chrysler Alpine (recall a time they were everywhere!) & the Rancho.

25 minutes ago, Spottedlaurel said:

Good to hear from you again. I heartily approve of the 160J in particular! Same model and colour combo as my old one, one of the best Datsuns I've had.

Still got the 120A I put you onto?

Hi Nigel ,

Yes I do . I currently have the f11 120a coupe , e10 120a coupe , N10 coupe , N10 hatch and the 160j sss . 

Great to hear from you too . Hope you are well ?

Cheers

Richie

Gibber... gibber... ooof.

Words fail me. I'll have to come back and make some sense tomorrow. Worra surprise, and what a collection! It's like Auto Trader's bargain corner from 1992 made real.

Though I must ask - is that a blue Victor FE being eaten by a conifer behind the orange Ital estate?

5 hours ago, Datsuncog said:

Gibber... gibber... ooof.

Words fail me. I'll have to come back and make some sense tomorrow. Worra surprise, and what a collection! It's like Auto Trader's bargain corner from 1992 made real.

Though I must ask - is that a blue Victor FE being eaten by a conifer behind the orange Ital estate?

Yes it is . When the weather gets better we are pulling it out and giving it a good wash and a decent cover . Poor old thing 

IMG-20180728-WA0033.jpg

6 hours ago, Zelandeth said:

That white Polonez isn't the one that popped up as "breaking" several times on eBay is it?  If so I've tried to buy it at least twice, but they'd not sell it complete.

It may have been ?

This car took ages to secure . We run the fso owners club and it took a 4 figure amount to prize their fingers off of it in the end . It was too good to break and banger race and a local kent car . 

5 hours ago, vulgalour said:

Welcome back!  Nice to see a shot of the forum bike Xantia, like seeing an old friend again.  Quality Datsun and BL content too.

Shes in safe hands . Sadly where the engine had been mocked about with and diesel pump turned up it caused the engine to let go . We are just rebuilding a transplant one with new parts and hoping to get her back on the road again .:-)