Wheeler Dealers Season 14 - on Quest next week

Peter C

Due to my job in TV transmission, I've seen a few of these already, each to their own but I wasn't keen. Nothing against Anstead, he's a pretty versatile & capable guy by all accounts but they really are making the fixing-it aspect of the show much less significant than the rest of the Brewer faffing about and drama (basically IMO what Edd China was railing against). I don't know why but for me the USA setting just grates on my nerves a bit. 

I won't be watching as I'm largely 'over' most car shows as they're mostly too similar now.

BTW, what happened to the rest of Flipping Bangers new series (on Blaze TV channel)?

I wasn't keen on Ant when it first came out on Discovery channel. I thought he was to big headed and in your face. The polar opposite to Edd. He grew on me as the series progressed and I ended up liking him more. He really is a clever bloke and in real life, I'm Sure he has a buisness  restoring cars and was a commended armed copper early on.

Now Elvis, who has took over him in the new series, looks like a lost puppy and seems just to be Brewers bitch.

8 hours ago, PiperCub said:

Due to my job in TV transmission, I've seen a few of these already, each to their own but I wasn't keen. Nothing against Anstead, he's a pretty versatile & capable guy by all accounts but they really are making the fixing-it aspect of the show much less significant than the rest of the Brewer faffing about and drama (basically IMO what Edd China was railing against). I don't know why but for me the USA setting just grates on my nerves a bit. 

I won't be watching as I'm largely 'over' most car shows as they're mostly too similar now.

BTW, what happened to the rest of Flipping Bangers new series (on Blaze TV channel)?

Re Flipping Bangers, it wasn't a new series after all,they were unshown episodes from season 2.The copyright  said 2018.

I enjoyed the early wheeler dealers as it was all old cheap cars which were in the banger territory. The American ones now are all much more money that few of us could get to own and it's more about making far more profit than the early cars cost. I wish they would get back to their roots buying cheap cars again, ones that I could manage to own.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...