Shite Magazine scans

Austat

Thought I might start a topic based on interesting magazine scans, sought of like One Shite Picture per post. Adverts, articles, road tests, anything really car related from magazines can be uploaded here. 

Let's start off with a Wartburg Knight advert from 1972:

1773403294_WartburgKnightSaloon(March1972).thumb.jpeg.796ea0a987b55bc1d18d212bb522097e.jpeg

Happy scanning everyone!

I sold a lot of my mags, mostly hot rod/custom stuff but I have loads of VW mags still (for sale...) 

The Safer Motoring ones are pretty interesting as they concentrate on VW but also looked at all European brands, lots of Wartburg and Moskvitch stuff in there. The majority are boxed up in storage but got a pile of doubles at home. I'll dig some out when I remember

1 hour ago, bunglebus said:

I sold a lot of my mags, mostly hot rod/custom stuff but I have loads of VW mags still (for sale...) 

The Safer Motoring ones are pretty interesting as they concentrate on VW but also looked at all European brands, lots of Wartburg and Moskvitch stuff in there. The majority are boxed up in storage but got a pile of doubles at home. I'll dig some out when I remember

I look forward to it, especially some of the Soviet stuff.