that Mazda 323 Coupe in Surrey - ad now expired, no contact

egg

M767 PAG has surfaced (one of the known survivors noted on my thread).

@adw1977 spotted it in 2017 when it looked great...

1995 Mazda 323 GLX auto coupe

Now it looks almost dead.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/mazda/mazda-323-auto/1365076054

$_86.JPG

I'm out of commission this weekend - could anyone please collect and store for a bit (would need to sort insurance)? Waiting on seller...

Plans are either parts car (need better front seats) or to roffle in short order.

I've just been thinking a bit more clearly - I doubt this car will be in huge demand - who else is going to want a damaged 25 year old automatic Mazda? 

No response to the Gumtree message, so I will ring him after the school run tomorrow morning, suggest I give him a £50 deposit by bank/PayPal if he can hold it for a bit for me. See what he's like about that. 

Storm Ciara is coming this weekend (Nuns, kittens,) so it's not going to be ideal collectioneering weather for anyone.

Anyway, that would give breathing space to work out logistics.

4 minutes ago, egg said:

Text the guy as well last night - still nothing...

Judging by his apparent lack of awareness of his surroundings, I'd be worried he's walked into a cupboard or something and done himself an injury. 

Do you think it's worth contacting the local police to pop round and check he's okay? 

12 minutes ago, HillmanImp said:

Judging by his apparent lack of awareness of his surroundings, I'd be worried he's walked into a cupboard or something and done himself an injury. 

Do you think it's worth contacting the local police to pop round and check he's okay? 

3okjp3.jpg.c9d2049bd70aa304b046b16893732b81.jpg

3okjnk.jpg.610b4786f22dec7c9e2330ed222cb130.jpg

Called again this afternoon, still nothing - phone is ringing though - so it's on alright, and the ad is still up there - maybe Craig's post is near the mark!

Will give it another try tomorrow.

Strange this one.