mother gm's redster up for a good roffling

gm

38 minutes ago, Agila said:

Nearly bought one before the Agila. It was a 2008 for £2200 in Red at Peugeot Doncaster. It was a bit over my £1500 budget at the time and I got the 2008 Agila privately for £1300.

I fancy the 107 because it's got remote central locking and front electric windows (urban spec). The Agila has neither (expression spec) and are features that I quite need.

Didn't want to be too greedy on a first roffle for a new member and give others a chance etc.

Plus Durham is and hour on a train from Doncaster. No changes and only stopping at York and Darlington.

I'm 7 hrs drive from the car and like you my first roffle. Would take a flight, overnight Hotel, collect and drive back. While I entered in the roffle, fully prepared to do that, you are closer and seem to really want it. If I win, you pay me 12 quid and it's yours. 

1 minute ago, Cookiesouwest said:

I'm 7 hrs drive from the car and like you my first roffle. Would take a flight, overnight Hotel, collect and drive back. While I entered in the roffle, fully prepared to do that, you are closer and seem to really want it. If I win, you pay me 12 quid and it's yours. 

Thank you but I obviously couldn't allow you to do that but I'm sure we could come up with a proper valuation.

Just now, Agila said:

Thank you but I obviously couldn't allow you to do that but I'm sure we could come up with a proper valuation.

That's kind. But no. Ticket was 12 quid. That's all I'm owed if I win. I may be new but it seems as though the shitters don't screw each other over - I like that kind of community spirit. So no valuation needed. Just the ticket price.

Right then, I'm home from work, there's a pizza in the oven and I've got a beer on standby - let's get this show on the road !

first off, thanks to all for getting involved, I'll send out payment details once I've had me dinner - I'll update the list of names on page one as received, when everything tallies up, we are green for go.