mother gm's redster up for a good roffling

gm

@gm

You can change the drop down topic thing if you edit the first post so that it's correctly red tagged as a roffle for more exposure. Then if anyone clicks on the red roffle tag on any roffle, looking to waste money, your thread will be in the list of results. 

Like clever RobT

Screenshot_20200205_122520_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.68ccef9135936819d3999e4a2d86b36c.jpg

2 hours ago, Jim Bell said:

@gm

You can change the drop down topic thing if you edit the first post so that it's correctly red tagged as a roffle for more exposure. Then if anyone clicks on the red roffle tag on any roffle, looking to waste money, your thread will be in the list of results. 

Useful info, ''tis done, cheers :) 

51 minutes ago, Alex66 said:

Oh your not far from us oh but its too small argh but French so tempting how does the raffle thing work? I am so so tempted could a child sit in the back in some form of comfort? 

Tickets are £12 for one or £20 for two.

59 numbers on national lottery lotto game. Whatever number is the bonus ball is the winner. 

You can choose specific available numbers or randoms. (SEE PAGE 1 OF THREAD).

Pay by paypal once all 59 numbers allocated. Once all paid it's the next lotto draw. Bonus ball is the winner.

I think a small child would be more than ok in the back, only problem is it's 3 dr so if they need help it could be a problem.

^ what he said :)

ive sat in the back and it’s cosy but ok for a short journey, should be ok for kids I’d think

let me know if you are wanting a number or two, there’s only a dozen left :) 

number 53 is all yours - good luck :)

the fun begins once all the payments are in and folks start sweating at the prospect of travelling to (usually) the other end of the country to collect a car they didn't really want in the first place (and explain to their other half what has been going on)

the 107 came into my possession via a roffle a couple of years back, I ran it for a year then gave it to my mam who was thrilled to bits. She now has a boring sensible grown up car so it's time for the redster to find a new home.

28 minutes ago, Agila said:

To help this along does anyone or the OP object to a further 4 tickets at £40. (In addition to my 2 for £20). Will pay £60 by paypal. That only leaves a few left. Let's get this roffle done.

Why would anyone object? You are paying the ticket price and can have as many as you want. Hell if you want the car that badly, in the unlikely event mine gets drawn you can have it.

51 minutes ago, Cookiesouwest said:

Why would anyone object? You are paying the ticket price and can have as many as you want. Hell if you want the car that badly, in the unlikely event mine gets drawn you can have it.

Nearly bought one before the Agila. It was a 2008 for £2200 in Red at Peugeot Doncaster. It was a bit over my £1500 budget at the time and I got the 2008 Agila privately for £1300.

I fancy the 107 because it's got remote central locking and front electric windows (urban spec). The Agila has neither (expression spec) and are features that I quite need.

Didn't want to be too greedy on a first roffle for a new member and give others a chance etc.

Plus Durham is an hour on a train from Doncaster. No changes and only stopping at York and Darlington.

51 minutes ago, Agila said:

To help this along does anyone or the OP object to a further 4 tickets at £40. (In addition to my 2 for £20). Will pay £60 by paypal. That only leaves a few left. Let's get this roffle done.

I’m cool with that - numbers allocated, good luck :)