12. davehedgehog31

davehedgehog31

13. RayMK

RayMK

14. Kiltox

Kiltox

• Similar Content

• By plasticvandan
      Well after being on this forum for many years,and being without a car for five years,today I very unexpectedly bought a car.I had been rhinking ahead to my future plans with my Mrs and also commuting to work on a bike in winter is no fun so had been half looking for a car,then this popped up ten miles away,a 1999 Rover 416si with 35k on the clock.it had one rusty wing which I'm going to hope to replace,other than that it's very good,one previous owner,no service history sadly so I'll be giving it a full service,but I tend to do that anyway.Interior lights don't work and I need the code for the radio,other than that there ain't much wrong with it. I know very little about them but it's definitely very me,and in forum colours too!
      If anyone has any advice in things I should do or check if love to hear,I'm thinking a coolant Change would be sensible,and thinking ahead cambelt as well.

• By Insideimsmiling
      As a sort of Jay Leno on minimum wage and an admitted car addict what should be my next bargain buy? I have a history littered with old mainly British cars and the oil stains on the drive to prove it, however with the days of cheap Triumph and Morris motors over where do I go to get my fix? The time when an Allegro or Vanden Plas could be picked up in the local classified section is long gone and people have now accepted Metros as collectable. Hell I used to be a weirdo for seeing a BRM Rover as desirable and not just an old motor with a tacky interior and a hooker's lipstick. Now I have always thought that the Streetwise was an idea ahead of it's time and I have one as a daily driver, with an MG TF covering the sports car need an old Jag for that pub landlord look, but to get my fix do l go for a City Rover or is that a step too far? I want something from the Firm even if it is an Indian take away and these are yet to go up as modern classic's, so I am thinking a high spec in black with some tasteful alloys.Will the coming Pride of Longbridge include a smattering of CityRovers or are they a step too far and destined to virtual extinction like the Austin Ambassador?
    • By CaMIRO
      Hadn't seen this in a few years, always seems like I'm watching it for the first time. Thought someone else might appreciate seeing it again.

http://www.veoh.com/list/c/MGROVER