Minty Mitsubishi Roffle: 61k Mile '95 Galant GLSi Hatchback - £7 a Ticket - Congratulations garellikatia!

Schaefft

17 minutes ago, jmsguzzi said:

I can't believe I missed out on this when it was for sale and now I've missed out on the roffle, the world doesn't want me to own a car that's perfect for me and isn't completely fucked!

Well, the great thing about these roffles is that even when you miss out this time, the next chance will probably come around again. Similar to the Safrane I wanted to make sure it's stays within the autoshite community. It'll be much easier to keep track of it now.

10 minutes ago, Schaefft said:

Well, the great thing about these roffles is that even when you miss out this time, the next chance will probably come around again. Similar to the Safrane I wanted to make sure it's stays within the autoshite community. It'll be much easier to keep track of it now.

Very true but watch it go to someone who lives in Cornwall ?

18 hours ago, fatharris said:

@Schaefft could you kindly swap one of my numbers over to@Supernaut please if his one has gone?

I've already paid for the tickets, he's a good friend of mine so I'm sure I can spare a ticket emoji16.png

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Regarding  @twosmoke300 ticket, who would be paying for that? Right now I have received 20 quid for 4 tickets between the two of you. This is getting confusing?

2 minutes ago, fatharris said:

There may have been some confusion, I was initially after three tickets, with one of the three being assigned to twosmoke, but think that's been lost in translation.

Sent over the other £7 emoji106.png

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanks man, feel free to transfer it to someone else, we got a couple of people here who might want it!

Alright, we are looking good payment wise. I'm waiting for [mention=21170]Flat4[/mention] bank transfer to arrive and [mention=5696]DodgyBastard[/mention] confirmation that it has been made. I've not yet received a response from:
[mention=26955]Unclefester[/mention], [mention=19888]primeradoner[/mention], [mention=19970]rantingYoof[/mention], [mention=5588]DVee8[/mention] and [mention=5550]barmatt[/mention]. Guys let me know when you've made the payment!
@skattrd bought mine didn't he?

11 minutes ago, barmatt said:
50 minutes ago, Schaefft said:
Alright, we are looking good payment wise. I'm waiting for [mention=21170]Flat4[/mention] bank transfer to arrive and [mention=5696]DodgyBastard[/mention] confirmation that it has been made. I've not yet received a response from:
[mention=26955]Unclefester[/mention], [mention=19888]primeradoner[/mention], [mention=19970]rantingYoof[/mention], [mention=5588]DVee8[/mention] and [mention=5550]barmatt[/mention]. Guys let me know when you've made the payment!emoji106.png

@skattrd bought mine didn't he?

Ah, thats why he paid me more, I sent him a message about that earlier. Edit: Just saw his post, sorted.