Minty Mitsubishi Roffle: 61k Mile '95 Galant GLSi Hatchback - £7 a Ticket - Congratulations garellikatia!

Schaefft

9 hours ago, yes oui si said:

Onepls

7 hours ago, Maurice Marina said:

A random pls

#52!

Not many tickets left now. If you are still not convinced at this point that this is the best car in the world, let me show you this Mitsubishi product presentation from 1993. Make sure to learn German before you watch it.

14 minutes ago, yes oui si said:

Go on, I'll take a second. Just found out that these are a mk2 eclipse underneath so that means they have the multilink suspension and you can get them very low (and completely reversible) for about £200.

ticket #46 is yours now. I have noticed a few similarities to the '98 Eclipse GS my brother had, whether thats coincidental or not I can't tell as his was a US-import with the 420A Chrysler 2.0. The 4G93 in this Galant should be fairly closely related to the 4G63 though, and you know what Mitsubishi got out of that engine in Evos. Quite a lot of Evo parts should bolt up right away, and don't forget there was a Biturbo V6 VR-4 as well...

48 minutes ago, Bigman1207 said:

Many thanks.  See your up Newcastle near airport,  I was born and bred in morpeth left a good many years ago but still pop up to visit me mam every couple of months.  

I bought my W140 from a bunch of criminals in Morpeth, good memories! I'm a bit further down the A1 so not far from there, really! At least until the end of next week that is.

14 minutes ago, mitsisigma01 said:

3 for £20 just to finish it off!!! 

I'm in, let's get it over the line for tomorrow night 

ticket number 16 is yours as well. Thats 7 tickets left, 3 for 20 sound good for me to wrap it up?

I'll send out PMs in the morning regarding payment already to make sure the money is here by the time the lottery numbers are drawn. Lets make it happen!

8 hours ago, mitsisigma01 said:

One more roffdom for me please to complete the trio.... 

I really want it but where the fk do I put it, already got three on assorted driveways, none of which are mine! 

Anyone wanting an Aldi 2002 A6 1.8t salon... 

You've already got #16, 29 and 56. I'll happily add another one if you really want me to?

3 hours ago, DodgyBastard said:

I'll have another 2 please.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

You now got #1, 41 and 43.

That leaves us with 4 tickets remaining.