sporty-shite

Sportys year in shit(e) cars. Smoky turbo.

Thought I might have a go at documenting my shite this year. I'm not sure itll be interesting and maybe there wont be much to see, but here goes. 

Started January by selling the Alfa on here. Got the Saab back from Mrs S, so needed to get her something.  

Browsing Facebook,  and our very own Cavcraft popped up, with something to fit the bill. So today, I went to the legendary lock ups.....

20200120_125345.jpg

A deal was struck, and we drove away in a slice of Ellesmere Ports finest. 

Now at Sporty Towers. 

20200120_162358.jpg

Can't believe it took as long as it did to sell the Saab, lovely looking car that. Looking forward to seeing what's next, any clues?

Collection?

I was thinking that maybe you'd bought the V70 d5, but that's not a short collection, it'd be more of a middling one. Is it the bora tdi then? 

My old bora is one of the cars I did the most miles in, around 85k. Despite all of their faults they're a decent mile muncher. Bilstein b4 shocks and Audi A3 sport seats made mine more suitable for me. 

So the Astras noisy turbo didn't last as long as I thought it might. It's now off the road until I can get round to sticking another blower on it. 

So now, I'm searching for something to keep Mrs S mobile. I tried to give her the Bora, but in her words, "it's like a taxi." 

RUDE.