Found on the bins. A spotted thread

dozeydustman

8 minutes ago, Tayne said:

On the contrary, zooming in reveals "FOR SALE".

Ah. On my phone, couldn't see what it said. 

Most interesting stuff I come across has a handwritten note that suggests the owners have had enough of the pikeys a knocking. 

When I had an old transit on the drive, it was every other day! 

Until I actually wanted to sell it. 

41 minutes ago, barrett said:

That GS is great. I spotted it a year or so ago, so nice to see its still there. The piles of building materials suggest a house reburb, or possibly new owner, so I wonder if it'll be sent off for scrap soon...? Be a shame to turn it to bin cans even if it can't be saved.post-3924-0-83977700-1477409333.thumb.jpg.bd35b5034898a637b35b396e46156d95.jpg

I’ve been working in Chichester for 4 and a half years, I think this car has been there for that long at least. The door bottoms are starting to look frilly. Next to it, under the tarp, is a Deux chevaux vapeur.

2 hours ago, DVee8 said:

Yow have the best chod spotting job going..

Indeed. The crews I work with normally point out a Ferrari or some other swanky motor going to/from Goodwood, whereas I tend to point out a Bluebird or some other wanky motor.

You didn’t notice the Landy forward control behind it? I think that one is D702SWL

Haha I really didn’t - as a bit of a rover fan I always revert my eyes to similar bodies

Had an mb6 for a bit and it was pretty rapid - the vti with the vtec 1.8 (b16a4?) in it. Rusted same place as the rovers but the interior was more velour and more Japanese.

Not a landy fan so I averted my eyes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spend my day spotting cars on the rounds, but would get into trouble if I posted any on the net, I wish it weren't so.

Some of the highlights are...

The little Datsun 1200 that Spottedlaurel has, when it's original owner had it.

A G reg mk1 Capri.

A Skoda Estelle.

A house with four really nice Scorpio shaped Granadas and a Cougar outside.

A Mazda 323 Turbo 4x4.

A really long Pigsnout Transit van/ pick up. This maybe the one that was on a thread in here a few months ago.

The one that had me most amazed was  a Vauxhall Firenza Droopsnoot, I only got to find that one because the cover blew off it, I had been wondering what it was.

9 minutes ago, yellowperil said:

I spend my day spotting cars on the rounds, but would get into trouble if I posted any on the net, I wish it weren't so.

Some of the highlights are...

The little Datsun 1200 that Spottedlaurel has, when it's original owner had it.

A G reg mk1 Capri.

A Skoda Estelle.

A house with four really nice Scorpio shaped Granadas and a Cougar outside.

A Mazda 323 Turbo 4x4.

A really long Pigsnout Transit van/ pick up. This maybe the one that was on a thread in here a few months ago.

The one that had me most amazed was  a Vauxhall Firenza Droopsnoot, I only got to find that one because the cover blew off it, I had been wondering what it was.

I take the photos quite discretely, and none of work know I am a member of this forum.