Found on the bins. A spotted thread

dozeydustman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 26/02/2022 at 08:56, dozeydustman said:

And a Pontiac(?)

CC798E2E-AA83-4990-958C-8C289794114D.jpeg

I think that's a Camaro rather than a Firebird, going by the tail lights.  The Firebirds and Trans Ams, if memory serves, had smoked tail lights and a matching plastic finisher panel across the back end whereas Camaros tended to be plainer.  

27 minutes ago, Missy Charm said:

I think that's a Camaro rather than a Firebird, going by the tail lights.  The Firebirds and Trans Ams, if memory serves, had smoked tail lights and a matching plastic finisher panel across the back end whereas Camaros tended to be plainer.  

I can recognise a Mustang and a General Lee, and that’s the sum total knowledge of American cars for me

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Few from this morning while on a textiles, WEEE and coffee pod collection trial service

42FD564A-E0D5-448D-8B4A-47428749B373.jpeg

Gilbern has been here since I started working in Chichester, which is now 7 years. Quite possible it’s been there longer.

19B6ACA9-6386-48E9-8E4E-8F93F0F45C10.jpeg

106s are getting a little rare. Early facelift XT on a P plate.

70DF97E3-D160-4A1D-BE46-20258C9ACD6E.jpeg

First Perodua I’ve seen in the wild for some time.

09992230-5402-431E-BA8C-1AA4FA06DECC.jpeg

And everyone likes a 13A plug

That Gilbern is a really good find. The last few I've seen have all been similarly 'resting' but they've all been the later more common models. I've never spotted a GT 1800 like that in the wild. And here I was thinking there was no interesting cars in Chichester!

4 hours ago, barrett said:

That Gilbern is a really good find. The last few I've seen have all been similarly 'resting' but they've all been the later more common models. I've never spotted a GT 1800 like that in the wild. And here I was thinking there was no interesting cars in Chichester!

I’ll have to get a minibus and do a tat spotting tour…..

• dozeydustman changed the title to Found one the bins. A spotted thread
  • dozeydustman changed the title to Found on the bins. A spotted thread

Presumably visiting Players Classic this weekend. 

I've seen all manner of slammed, cambered, straight piped shitboxes on the roads today. Including some 80s/90s Mercs that would have been fantastic cars if they weren't 2mm off the floor with 30 degrees of camber in them 🙄

13 hours ago, Crackers said:

Presumably visiting Players Classic this weekend. 

I've seen all manner of slammed, cambered, straight piped shitboxes on the roads today. Including some 80s/90s Mercs that would have been fantastic cars if they weren't 2mm off the floor with 30 degrees of camber in them 🙄

Been a lot of those around Chi this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/15/2022 at 9:25 AM, dozeydustman said:

Few from this morning while on a textiles, WEEE and coffee pod collection trial service

42FD564A-E0D5-448D-8B4A-47428749B373.jpeg

Gilbern has been here since I started working in Chichester, which is now 7 years. Quite possible it’s been there longer.

Even with the caption, it took me ages to spot that!

And if that Giulietta 116 ever comes up for sale let me know, they are exceptionally rare and I love them!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...