IT'S BACK!!

I actually suspect that there is (or at least was) 3 generations at work

You could be right; now I think about it, that fits the ads better than my theory. What a bizarre family they must be...btw, I hope for your sake that the Jag has been serviced better than the Shadow they were trying to sell the other week, or it may still be using the oil that went in with the engine in 1990!

It would appear that the LeBaron has sold for a best offer of £1200, but as mentioned before the Hilux-chassised heap was seemingly won fair and square at £500 or so before and they're still trying to get rid :roll:

Hey, I got a reply!"Well in 2000 miles in 11 years we never had it welded and was garage some of the time. The only thing that would fall apart is the Trabant - if you want to know which model of Rolls Royce that is the mailer didnt tell us (confidentially, an engine for a Trabant will be more money than you;ve got."Ooooh, Bitchy!! :-) And quite, quite mad.I replied:"That's fine, thanks. It sounds like it's too rotten even for banger racing to be honest - we'll leave it!I would have relished the opportunity to banger the blue Hilux thing though - I could have worn an original Fangio leather helmet and, with one eye thus squinted, could have imagine Hednesford Raceway to be the Nurburgring.Many thanks for your kind attentions".I'm bad!! :twisted::D

Well quell surprise!!!

There was I hours away from a date with Ray when the same old story unfolds.

No other bids on his Jag koop with less than 24 to go, and my bid gets cancelled the listing is pulled and the car is re-listed on a buy-now option at three grand again.

I have just offered him £500 so as to wind him up a bit...