For Sale: New Saab - Now for Sale MUST GO - £250

cpjitservices

21 minutes ago, maxxo said:

That's one of the best colours for these saabs!

Looks excellent and well it's a saab so of course it will be amazing

As a few people on here know -  when you drive this car it smokes, it has turbo lag and it knocks like there's an immigrant in the boot ... but it STILL drives lovely despite those facts! Esscence of a good car! it will certainly get the love and TLC it needs! 
And yes the colour is great, even the paintwork is going to recieve some much needed attention. It'll be getting weather rpoofed and given a good valet next week hopefully as I did not have time to do it yesterday! 

Hopefully the new battery arrives today!

3 minutes ago, cpjitservices said:

I have no roll neck jumpers at all, much to the joy of the wife so I may have to displease and buy some, preferably in brown.

Picassos are good cars! Weve had 5 in total.

I have absolutely no need for 2 cars, therefore i will get something petrol and justify the purchase by saying i will use it for town driving

They are indeed, what other car comes complete with a shopping trolley!

3 minutes ago, cpjitservices said:

I think my one in my garage is house to various unused tools and shite lol, oh and a Citroen power steering pump lol.

Sounds like the perfect use for them.....

I will be honest i really fancy a 9-5 2.3t auto, an early one of course

New Battery fitted, Spins over a lot quicker now and we get a steady 13+ at idle charge which is good. 

HOPEFULLY..... I'll get it booked in next week for cambelt. 

MAF off to give it a really good clean out, it was somewhat pitted! Might ask garage whilst thye are in at cambelt to take alook at the EGR.

82613017_1474737179362237_4623932232908668928_n.jpg

Shes at the garage, Cambelt being done also told them to have a look round and see if it needs anything else.

2X rear tyres also going on. 

Whatever the knock is will also be sorted today.
No more voltage drain either!

Great to see this getting the love it deserves..

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Shes back.

New cambelt kit water pump coolant etc, even found a woodruff key under one of the engine mounts ;)

New tyres on the back, apparently brakes where missing the springs (Drivers side)? 

Anyway those are now replaced. 

Rear brakes given complete overhaul. All levels topped up. Engine osunding bang on, no squaking Tensioner anymore :)

Happy car.

14 minutes ago, cpjitservices said:

New tyres on the back, apparently brakes where missing the springs (Drivers side)? 

Rear pads didn’t come with any anti-rattle springs when I fitted them last April, and there weren’t any on the old pads either, so lord know how long they were missing for then!