Terrible terrible news... Resolved! Chumley is on!

brownnova

Classic shows have released their events list for this year.... 

The first weekend in September at Chumley is NOT repeat is NOT on the list!!!

I contacted them straight away and they have said that they are trying to negotiate a new date with the venue.

Announcement in the next 10 days apparently... 

If not we can decide between Capesthorne Hall in Macclesfield in the 30th August, or Bodrhyddan Hall (North Wales) on the 20th September... 

I’ll keep you all posted!!  

I think they've cocked up the dates.  Usually the mudfest running event is the weekend after, but with the weekend being later than usual this year I reckon they got their weekends double booked. 

I might contact them to find out which event Les is at and just suggest that one!

on a completely different but similar vein, there is a show on at Ripley Castle on Monday 25/5/20 which normally would be a bank holiday.

but with this year been the 75th anniversary of VE day, that bank holiday monday might be a bank holiday friday this year.

so i dunno if its going to be on the monday, or on the friday? i guess time will tell.....

36 minutes ago, brownnova said:

I think they've cocked up the dates.  Usually the mudfest running event is the weekend after, but with the weekend being later than usual this year I reckon they got their weekends double booked. 

I might contact them to find out which event Les is at and just suggest that one!

Was Les the very friendly man in the van?, Big fan of the stand? If so, I'll be interested to go to that one too, so he can get another look at the 405

47 minutes ago, MarvinsMom said:

on a completely different but similar vein, there is a show on at Ripley Castle on Monday 25/5/20 which normally would be a bank holiday.

but with this year been the 75th anniversary of VE day, that bank holiday monday might be a bank holiday friday this year.

so i dunno if its going to be on the monday, or on the friday? i guess time will tell.....

no the may day bank holiday is friday the 8th the 25th one is as normal

i have shit booked and made sure before i did :D