Citroen Visa Roffle - sdkrc has collected...

egg

@wuvvum I'll be in contact tomorrow with a plan. Tonight I will formulate that plan. Pick up will be next week and I'd like people to know that if I die, it's how I wanted to go: in extreme poverty

I'm also supposed to be helping another idiot in the family pick up an XC90 with a fahhked gearbox near Inverness the following week.

@egg - you're my hero, will PM shortly.

2 hours ago, sdkrc said:

She will be driven.

HARD.

Setting off at 10am. Expect shitty pics.

It will be fine, Its an old small Citroen, in my experience that means you will have no issues and it will shrug off the journey like it was a trip to the shops. (and if anyone thinks I am taking the piss, nope, this is actually my experience of citroens) 

1 hour ago, Stinkwheel said:

It will be fine, Its an old small Citroen, in my experience that means you will have no issues and it will shrug off the journey like it was a trip to the shops. (and if anyone thinks I am taking the piss, nope, this is actually my experience of citroens) 

You've jinxed it!

Maximum Shite points for using a Reanult engined diseasal Primera to pick it up.

2 hours ago, Stinkwheel said:

I'm not sure that's quite so true of suitcase-engine Citroëns as it is of the flat twins...

43 minutes ago, HillmanImp said:

You've jinxed it!

Maximum Shite points for using a Reanult engined diseasal Primera to pick it up.

The P12 Primera has Nissan's own engine - it's a 2.2 DCi but it's not related to the Renault unit.