Citroen Visa Roffle - sdkrc has collected...

egg

@louiepj Yes, this occasionally happens for reasons unknown (not just with me). Well, there are reasons - just not sure which one.

As we aren't drawing for the car imminently, hold on for 48 hours and see if it clears. If not, cancel and try again maybe....

Thanks, just two left now - Louie's pending payment and flat4alfa, and we're done.

I can then refund the various owners*, keeping the surplus as a slush fund for the winner of the car (or if Wuv needs a few extra quid to sort the water leak - we have that facility....)

This game is moving on nicely....

I have just changed from paying from my account to paying from my debit card and it says it has sent this one.
And now it tells me my refund on the first payment is pending..... I think PayPal just wants to keep my money .

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

I have now paid out all the investors from PayPal - so everyone has their money back (just need Wingz and the Dr to confirm it's hit their a/c's).

I've decided that it feels a bit wrong if I win the car as I've been investor and banker on this one. So if one of my two tickets come up, I'll just take £18 to refund my two tickets.

If number 51 comes up, @wuvvum can keep it, if 54 comes up @LightBulbFun's mum can have it. I've updated the ticket listing for this.

49 minutes ago, egg said:

I have now paid out all the investors from PayPal - so everyone has their money back (just need Wingz and the Dr to confirm it's hit their a/c's).

I've decided that it feels a bit wrong if I win the car as I've been investor and banker on this one. So if one of my two tickets come up, I'll just take £18 to refund my two tickets.

If number 51 comes up, @wuvvum can keep it, if 54 comes up @LightBulbFun's mum can have it. I've updated the ticket listing for this.

Unless you have some way of rigging the national lottery draw it shouldn't feel wrong but do what you think best.

2 hours ago, Craig the Princess said:

Unless you have some way of rigging the national lottery draw it shouldn't feel wrong but do what you think best.

It's just the way it looks really, about organising something and then winning it. I don't want even a tiny bit of ill feeling, as it's all gone very well so far!

And I get the feeling that this car could well do the rounds on the forum, so I'll probably have another chance.

5 hours ago, egg said:

It's just the way it looks really, about organising something and then winning it. I don't want even a tiny bit of ill feeling, as it's all gone very well so far!

And I get the feeling that this car could well do the rounds on the forum, so I'll probably have another chance.

You're a good egg! :-)

6 hours ago, egg said:

Don't miss out because of my father ted gif!

I can't work out if I still owe @egg a tenner, or @loserone a tenner, or mine is a freebie? Or if indeed I've actually entered another roffle.

Last 2 days have left me in a huge brainfart having been working with a lad who talks constantly about Dad's Army or Airfix models, and no matter what you do to change the subject, he swings the conversation back.