Citroen Visa Roffle - sdkrc has collected...

egg

2 minutes ago, Heidel_Kakao said:

I won't have a ticket as I am being "sensible", but I hope this goes well and the basic plan can hopefully be repeated in the future. There are lots of cars on eBay that we maybe wouldn't be prepared to splash out £500 on but would be quite chuffed to win in a roffle for a tenner or so.

The concept only works if enough people are prepared to lose small amounts of money.  It's why I end up giving so many tickets to poor Tickman

20 minutes ago, loserone said:

The concept only works if enough people are prepared to lose small amounts of money.  It's why I end up giving so many tickets to poor Tickman

23 minutes ago, Heidel_Kakao said:

I won't have a ticket as I am being "sensible", but I hope this goes well and the basic plan can hopefully be repeated in the future. There are lots of cars on eBay that we maybe wouldn't be prepared to splash out £500 on but would be quite chuffed to win in a roffle for a tenner or so.

I think it could work 3-4 times a year with the right cars.

To me, one of the functions of the forum is to do things communally - helps the old community spirit and mood of the place IMHO. It's a bit like chipping in for a round at the pub.

its not ULEZ exempt

and mum specifically said nothing french

so Ill take an Invacar Mk10, a Metal AC Acedes and an AC All weather Tricycle please :) 

(Numbers 56, 57 and 43 please LOL)

if I happen to win, ill probably roffle it on come ULEZ or what have you in 2021, assuming mum has not disowned me and kicked me out the house of course :)