Shitesteddfod: North Wales meet ups! Vaguely aiming for March…

Cord Fourteener

11 minutes ago, eifion said:

It's looking like the rules are going to be relaxed this weekend so fingers crossed. That route sounds good to me. I imagine that Snowdonia is going to get most of the traffic once everyone's allowed out so it should be quieter where we're going.

Haha it's a bit of quieter part yes. One of the many reasons I like it.

I can't say the Chocolate cafe will be open, but it's a good landmark. 

What kind of meeting time? The clocks will have gone forwards so 11am BST (UTC+1)?

Here's the exact location of the meet up:

Here is a precise what3words address, made of 3 random words. Every 3 metre square in the world has its own unique what3words address. https://w3w.co/torn.restore.annotated

Fingers crossed for a meet up, but if we have to postpone then hopefully we'll get to do it soon. 

And fingers crossed that we will be able to have the wider Shitehoard from all corners come and meet in the future. 

• Cord Fourteener changed the title to North East Wales meet up - postponed for better rules and better weather...
  • Cord Fourteener changed the title to North East Wales meet up - let's pick an upcoming weekend.
3 hours ago, Spurious said:

Are us folk from over the border allowed to enter Wales now? 

I'm like 40 minutes from the border 

I went to Ynys Mon last Saturday. Traffic was like a Wednesday morning in October.  Not busy, but still enough of it to slow you down occassionally. 

Sister, Father, Mother, and me. 

20210417_153034.jpg

• Cord Fourteener changed the title to North East Wales meet up - Saturday 8th May anyone?

Can I suggest this location: Clenching.Custom.Splits at 11am?

Here is a precise what3words address, made of 3 random words. Every 3 metre square in the world has its own unique what3words address. https://w3w.co/clenching.custom.splits

For a ride out A5 west turning left to Mig Neint B4407, turning left on the B4391 and left at the B4212 and back via Llyn Celyn, and left on the B4501 and left at the A5 to the meeting place at Pentrefoelas?

• Cord Fourteener changed the title to North East Wales meet up - Saturday 8th May, 11am, Pentrefoelas.