Shitesteddfod: North Wales meet ups! Vaguely aiming for March…

Cord Fourteener

I've also got the day off and the afternoon off on the Saturday so I could in theory travel down for the day but I'd need to be back by Tuesday which I've yet to decide if it's worth it.... Anyone know of any dog-friendly B&Bs in the area?

I will make a google route map plan A Mig Nant and plan B Evo Shitangle soon, been meaning to do it but the blur of reality has been, well, blurry so far so havn't managed yet. Also, I'm playing a gig at the Sportsmans tonight so I'll just make sure that there's space and food options etc on the day.

I'm looking forwards to it, the 924 is in top form even if my e46 is totally broken down at the moment.

On 3/7/2020 at 4:32 PM, Tim_E said:

I will make a google route map plan A Mig Nant and plan B Evo Shitangle soon, been meaning to do it but the blur of reality has been, well, blurry so far so havn't managed yet. Also, I'm playing a gig at the Sportsmans tonight so I'll just make sure that there's space and food options etc on the day.

I'm looking forwards to it, the 924 is in top form even if my e46 is totally broken down at the moment.

I'm looking forward to it. Nice day out for the Audi. Hopefully Spring is with us by the time and it's not pissing rain the entire way. Yes, yes I know it's Wales, but like Ireland, the sun shines on occasion. 

Anyone from Manchester area is welcome to a lift or a coffee on the way down perhaps ?

On 3/7/2020 at 4:04 PM, Flat4 said:

I've also got the day off and the afternoon off on the Saturday so I could in theory travel down for the day but I'd need to be back by Tuesday which I've yet to decide if it's worth it.... Anyone know of any dog-friendly B&Bs in the area?

I’ve booked three days off work, it had better be bloody worth it!

edit, it will be the first trip of the year for the x1/9 if it’s nice and dry. If not the merc gets the honours.

On 3/7/2020 at 4:04 PM, Flat4 said:

I know some place that are dog friends around here. Do you like steps or no steps?

OK gang, what kind of numbers are we? When would we want refreshments at the highest pub in Wales, before drive or after? I spoke to the owners and they don't normally open on Sunday afternoons but they will be willing to let us in - especially when I told him what Autoshite was about. He said he was fed up with twatty supercar owners prancing in and expecting them to drop everything and open for them.

They want to know roughly how many and when roughly to expect.

OK here is a map of the Mig Neint run, about an hour and a half assuming we finish at the Sportsmans arms. https://goo.gl/maps/3gFdj8zHNachjpfbA

Here is the shorter Evo Triangle. Best see going both ways round if there is anything like a clear sky https://goo.gl/maps/cMKaDjJrLYrZfVCz9

I think the plan A is the top one, the Mig Neint 1½ hour run.

@Flat4 Distyll, Llanfwrog. Mrs Williams 01824 705936 or 07833627111

The other one on the road at Llanfwrog, Mrs Roberts 01824 702144 or 07857614611

Edit: these are bnbs and these are their direct numbers. Usually cheaper direct. If they ask you can say Mr and Mrs Eastwood recommended them to you.

Ok suggested plan so far, please tell me if you think otherwise.

Meet at Cae Dai museum at 11am. hang out, peruse, have refreshments, then drive route A here https://goo.gl/maps/3gFdj8zHNachjpfbA

at the end of the drive (maybe about 3 or 4pm?) arrive at the Sportsmans who will have opened just for us, enjoy the dizzying heights of the pub and the cosy company therein and munch some munch then hang out until home time.

Sound good?

6 minutes ago, Iamgroot said:

Oh man, I forgot all about this and the 405 is sat on bald tyres with no MOT and I've my wedding between now and then ?

Just wouldn't feel right turning up in a 69 plate transporter

Don’t be daft, you could be the most popular / needed attendee.

28 minutes ago, Iamgroot said:

Oh man, I forgot all about this and the 405 is sat on bald tyres with no MOT and I've my wedding between now and then ?

Just wouldn't feel right turning up in a 69 plate transporter

I don't care if you come in a 69 transporter! Sure no one else will either