Shitesteddfod: North Wales meet ups! Vaguely aiming for March…

Cord Fourteener

On 4/1/2020 at 8:14 AM, Tim_E said:

If there is a relaxation over summer maybe some local shitters or those eager and willing could have a day out in the mean time?

Very much. Any hint at a relaxation and I'm going to be out and about - albeit still following social distancing guidelines.

14 minutes ago, dollywobbler said:

Very much. Any hint at a relaxation and I'm going to be out and about - albeit still following social distancing guidelines.

this

doing what im gonna be doing noone would

come near me

be following me (unless they liked filling stations and remote places)

22 minutes ago, dollywobbler said:

No you should come over here and collect our prescriptions for us.  Some little shit (8 years old maybe?) Had a coughing fit whilst my wife was waiting in the queue at Boots today.  We really need someone expendable to go out in public on our behalf.  Next Thursday would be good if you could pop to Waitrose. Shall I email my very detailed list?

Out and about my arse. I'm not going anywhere unless i absolutely need to until you all prove you haven't got it. 

Oh look the death rate is failing let's go to shitefest international....I don't think so...

Note: my mental health us taking a battering today so don't take it personal, unless you think it was in which case it was.

Schrodinders insult? Is it both personal and not personal at the same time.....

I think working from home is killing me inside slowly. 

• 2 months later...
39 minutes ago, Flat4 said:

Yes, as long as it's the weekend of the 17th or 24th. Al is at Knockhill before and after. Altho is one of those weeks not the school October week? Probably best to avoid that one?

I don't know, there is up to 3 weeks difference in school holidays between different areas. But there's a good shout for some potential dates ?

22 minutes ago, Spurious said:

I'm up for it. I'm a fellow celt and not English gowl so I hope to be welcome in Cymru come October time. 

Croeso cynnes iawn ichi a moch saes i gyd hefyd (re: @dollywobbler's comment above: this comment also written by a 3/4 English peeg) 

Ok, yes I see the logic. Let's make a table.

We had chosen a Sunday last time, it that still good for everyone?

Can't do:

3rd x2, 4th x2

10th x3, 11th x2 @dollywobbler

On 6/26/2020 at 10:27 AM, mat_the_cat said:

I can't do the 17th, as it's my wife's birthday and I doubt she'd be too keen! Maybe a poll to see if there's a date which the least people can't make?

Could you do the 18th?

17th x1, 18th x1

24th, 25th

30th x2, 1st Nov x2