Shitesteddfod: North Wales meet ups! Vaguely aiming for March…

Cord Fourteener

7 minutes ago, leanycan said:

If I'm not mistaken that looks like the Crown Inn at Llanfihangel Glyn Myfyr @Six-cylinder? If it is I have drank in that pub a few times as I've got family who stay in the village. 

It absolutely is! It's the next village along the road from mine! I've played a gig in the crown recently!

18 minutes ago, Six-cylinder said:

I had quite a few 440's as company cars when they were new because I worked for a Volvo dealer. This one was a 440 GLi pre cat, quite basic with no power steering. The 1721cc injection pre cat went very well and this was no exception. As G159 TWL was last taxed in 2000 I guess it is long gone.

440 b plus b.jpg

I love this shot! TWL is certainly in better nick than mine.

7 minutes ago, dollywobbler said:

Boris has just shut this down, so I guess we'll have to postpone.

Shame, but it was going to happen considering how people were acting during the weekend.

Oh well, another time perhaps.  I was seriously looking forward to going on a drive for a day, even to get out of the house other than work

11 minutes ago, brownnova said:

Yep... officially postponed then... Bugger.

Shall we aim for an autumn date instead?

How does the 11th October grab people? 

Maybe, we could see when these restrictions are going to be relaxed?  Perhaps make a decision then,  I dunno if it's a bit gloomy but it all seems very far away now :-(

Let's hope that by October the lockdown has been relaxed a bit, and nearer the time we can pick a date.

If there is a relaxation over summer maybe some local shitters or those eager and willing could have a day out in the mean time?

But yes fingers crossed for Mis Hydref/Oktober

On 3/29/2020 at 3:44 PM, strangeangel said:

I'm up for October as well, we might have a good turn out of A-series CItroens at this rate!

I knew that the (later) metro used the diesel engine from the AX but never and that the 218TD and 418TD was from PSA too, but did Austin sell Citroen A series engines from.a minor ? Or Were they gearbox in sump ones ? 

On 4/1/2020 at 8:14 AM, Tim_E said:

Let's hope that by October the lockdown has been relaxed a bit, and nearer the time we can pick a date.

If there is a relaxation over summer maybe some local shitters or those eager and willing could have a day out in the mean time?

But yes fingers crossed for Mis Hydref/Oktober

who is miss hydref is she coming also :P