Collection thread

wuvvum

15 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

It's far too early, I've had nowhere near enough sleep, and I'm about to board a train.  This can only mean one thing. 

WTF have I signed myself up for? 

Now you have a song in your  head, just that you are not my baby!

6 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

Off to a good start - train has been cancelled. 

A sign?

I hate being mainstream. Suddenly every man and his dog has Visa's. I might need to get something else as it suddenly seems 'cool' to own one, which is not cool. A bit like when your favourite band hits the big time. 

Visas are sell outs. 

I'll probably find a photo of mine with some bint from an ITV reality show in the Showbiz column of the Sun or something soon. 

42 minutes ago, HillmanImp said:

I hate being mainstream. Suddenly every man and his dog has Visa's. I might need to get something else as it suddenly seems 'cool' to own one, which is not cool. A bit like when your favourite band hits the big time. 

Visas are sell outs. 

I'll probably find a photo of mine with some bint from an ITV reality show in the Showbiz column of the Sun or something soon. 

You should have bought it yourself and captured the market to stop others owning them, you only have to buy 30 to capture the entire running population!

In 1987 the first new Citroen I sold was a white Visa 17D I sold to a driving school.

Did a 1980s Quiz show give one away as a prize?