AS Calendar 2020 - /fin.

brownnova

No-one seems to have put their hand up to do the calendar this year... so looks like I'll sort the voting out!

Many Thanks to Eddie Honda who has sorted out the printing side in the past.  For various reasons he is not able to do that again this year.  Anyone willing to volunteer?

Here's the plan.  I will set up the polling for the calendar shots. I will run the polls for 10 days from tomorrow (closing 13/01/20)  (I'll put links in below when I have)

After that I will post the winning images up so you can see if you want one!  You can order by putting your name down below. (You can do that before you know the winners if you're brave enough) I ESTIMATE that the cost will be around £8.50.  But haven't looked into printing options yet so exact costs will follow if no-one else puts their hand up to sort out the printing. 

Ordering deadline will be 18/01/20 to give time to get them printed and then send them off to you in time for February 1st. 

As ever the calendar will (in true AS style) run from February 2020 to January 2021 Although we don't have a January 2021 thread yet... I'll figure that out. 

Clear as mud?  Any questions and I'll attempt to answer them, anyone who has done it before who knows how it has worked in the past and could give advice that would be great!!

54 minutes ago, Craig the Princess said:

Thanks brownnova, setting up the voting threads is a right pita, well done for sorting it.

It has taken the best part of three hours to download all the photos and re-upload them again!  But it's worth it to get the AS calendar out!

42 minutes ago, loserone said:

Silly idea, ignore me.  A "one from a different month" option, with the runner up from the next most popular month added as an option? Sorry, it's probably loads of effort

There isn't a month without a worthy winner, in most months there are several very strong contenders to be honest. Thanks for the suggestion though. 

6 minutes ago, New POD said:

I just vote for Peugeots and not the 3 wheelers or anything with people. 

Some of my votes were some of the photos I submitted (but didn't necessarily take.

Ftfm

I might actually take my votes out and steal some pictures just to make a Peugeot focussed calendar so I'm not being a woke snowflake cunt to everyone's choices

Aaaand the winners are.......

Miss February

Miss February.jpg

Miss March

Miss March.jpg

Miss April

Miss April.jpg

Miss May

Miss May.jpg

Miss June

Miss June.jpeg

Miss July

Miss July.jpg

Miss August

Miss August.jpg

Miss September

Miss September.jpg

Miss October
Miss October.jpg

Miss November

Miss November.jpg

Miss December

Miss December.jpg

Miss January 2021

Miss January 2021.jpg

One editorial decision had to be taken on June's vote due to a tie... For layout reasons I chose the Vauxhall over the BX rear quarter. 

So the question is who wants one?

Please place your name below with how many you want (in traditional AS style make a nice big list) if you want one.  Please order by January 19th. I know that is a quick turnaround but, in order to get them ordered to me and then back to you for the 1st of Feb (and in order to take advantage of the discounted rate on calendars... it needs to be by then.  

Price will be £8.50

Thanks

What ways are there to pay if it hasn't already been stated? I only ask as I would really like one although I don't have PayPal or anything like that. I could use Western Union or Moneygram....?

Tentative Fumbler x1