Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 28/12/2023 - BRING OUT YOUR TAT

Kiltox

1 hour ago, barmatt said:

Hope that stays in the fold for a bit, I'd like to scratch the mk1 Rav4 itch at some point, especially in 3dr flavour.

I’m sure it will - I’ll leave it up to the new owner to reveal themselves or not (delivering this evening hopefully) but I’m sure they’ll give AS first dibs when the time comes to move it on 

58 minutes ago, Kiltox said:

I’m sure it will - I’ll leave it up to the new owner to reveal themselves or not (delivering this evening hopefully) but I’m sure they’ll give AS first dibs when the time comes to move it on 

whu?

in then straight back out again?

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Jerzy Woking said:

Glad to see you will be back on YouTube with some more crap. 

I'm no fan of Rovers, but look forward to you sorting it out.

It’s a lovely example and the 216 cabriolet is actually surprisingly good fun - granted it’s more fun with a manual gearbox rather than the CVT my one is inflicted with :D 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Kiltox changed the title to Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 01/11/20 - a thousand idiots can’t be wrong!

Great videos. I'm really liking the look of the new mgs seems they do what they are meant to do at a price which is a little more palatable than alot of the competition. Regarding the nissan leaf- that's the ev that has gotten me into them.

Keep up the videos