Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 28/12/2023 - BRING OUT YOUR TAT

Kiltox

53 minutes ago, Kiltox said:

Has anyone ever won the same car twice?

Yes, Me.

I won the Renault Safrane off RobT intending on giving it to Skattrd because he likes wafty French things but there was no room at the Inn so I drove it for a few weeks, reroffled it and it was won by Brodders iirc, who then gave it to somebody else, I can't remember who. It was then roffled again a little while later and Skattrd thought it would be hilarious* to buy tickets for me on the off chance I won again and much chortling was had by him when my numbers came up.

The now ex Mrs BM grew fond of the old wagon and drove it everywhere for a bit until it overheated quite dramatically, she didn't notice it was getting hot due to the lack of dash lights and I'm afraid to say it got fragged in the end.

I think I’ve fucked up - my lavalier microphone has a battery in it for the signal booster and it was obviously dead (doesn’t have a status light)

So I have lots of sound-less footage of me talking to camera, it seems!!

Will need to re-shoot tomorrow. Bastard. 

10 minutes ago, Kiltox said:

I think I’ve fucked up - my lavalier microphone has a battery in it for the signal booster and it was obviously dead (doesn’t have a status light)

Just record a narration

1 hour ago, Kiltox said:

Does this mean you need to wear the same clothes and make sure the weather is the same tomorrow for continuity?

Can 't you stand by the car or walk around spouting similar shite and pointing at things, or spout over some of "B roll"?

1 minute ago, skattrd said:

Does this mean you need to wear the same clothes and make sure the weather is the same tomorrow for continuity?

Can 't you stand by the car or walk around spouting similar shite and pointing at things, or spout over some of "B roll"?

I’ll just go for a shorter drive and talk similar pish, it’ll be alright.  :D 

1 minute ago, Flat4 said:

It hasn't failed completely already, has it?!

Nah. It’s absolutely spot on, it hasn’t even slightly misbehaved. 

I suspect some kind of sensor in the steering system is upset although some folks on Pistonheads reckon it might just need a fluid change / flush. 

if they drive as good as the cmax, then you'll love it..my cmax had 255,000 miles on it - admittedly it wa a diesel, but took me mom n sis up to scotland, and toured around a bit in absolute comfort..alaso mamaged 75mpg up the M6 too

about to hop over to yootoob for the vid