Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 28/12/2023 - BRING OUT YOUR TAT

Kiltox

On 4/7/2021 at 2:18 PM, Fraz said:

It’s funny how we all watch and have similar views on the YouTube channels. 

ive just started to watch “diesel creek” on YouTube 

a nice mix of old shite lorries, farm equipment and rust. 

I’m a fan 

I've been looking for a cheap skid steer loader on the various selling sites here in BG,so obviously Youtube has been bombarding me with links to his channel

Watching him repair the front loading shovel that had been parked for 10+years was an evening well spent

I had an AX with no heater - I use a CampingGaz Bluecat catalytic heater ( flameless) sat secured in the passenger footwell- car was well toasty.

23185.jpg.c3f33968ca43b17de93f0630b79d527f.jpg

Coleman also made one which was black, called the Blackcat.

Excellent in frosty weather - used to set it going, pop back in and make a brew, then when I got out whole car was defrosted

• Kiltox changed the title to Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 14/04/21 - You get life

Stephen's comment has caused my head to hurt. Da fuq is that man on about!? 

Think yon needs a drip pan for the drivel he spouts. Like the others that have come before. 

Fair enough leave a comment, sometimes it helps to learn from your viewers what would help the channel. 

But it seems some are very content on just straight up headbutting their keyboard/keypad. 

10 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

No, not even I would let you buy one of these.

I also liked the 360 camera. The FOV seemed great.

9D1AFE64-C49A-4D7B-951A-5D30C2472871.png

They just can’t actually work can they?

Glad you liked the 360 cam - it’s really hard to edit and the quality definitely suffered because my editing machine isn’t quite up to the task. Might not be able to keep using it as the main camera as a result but I do hope to get proper use of it!

• Kiltox changed the title to Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 19/04/21 - burning bridges