Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 28/12/2023 - BRING OUT YOUR TAT

Kiltox

1 minute ago, St.Jude said:

You know what, sometimes I do get a little bit down that I don't get the traffic to my own YouTube channel. Especially if I've spent 5 months wasting my life welding a RAV4 and it only gets 90 views.

But then I see the absolute shite hawks that you attract, commenting bollocks like this, and suddenly the 90 views don't seem so bad 😂

Honestly, it’s an absolute fucking cesspit sometimes. Made worse by content that divides opinion however even @Skizzer gets the odd idiot and his content is about as non-polarising as is possible. 

• Kiltox changed the title to Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 24/12/21 - Normal service will resume shortly, do not adjust your set
  • 3 months later...
  • Kiltox changed the title to Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 20/04/22 - Let’s fuckin’ gooooo
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Kiltox changed the title to Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 08/05/22 - Who put 50p in the dickhead?!
  • 1 month later...
  • Kiltox changed the title to Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 29/06/22 - Flag shaggers.

I vote for malicious compliance, distances in either fathoms or furlongs, torque in inch-pounds, speeds in knots or perhaps feet/min, I can't find a good imperial unit for electricity or battery capacity so maybe the good old BTU or just make something suitable sounding up like the eel-volt-week

• 2 weeks later...