Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 28/12/2023 - BRING OUT YOUR TAT

Kiltox

• Kiltox changed the title to Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 15/09/21 - IMPORTANT SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENT
4 hours ago, Kiltox said:

This is how you review something completely irrelevant and make it about your channel's topic :lol: 

This has been surprisingly well received by my Chinese overlords, so much so they've asked me to review another product that is even more intended for the home rather than a vehicle - I've said yes of course, more hilarity on it's way :D 

Some of my subscribers seem to be taking it a little too seriously though.

• Kiltox changed the title to Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 24/09/21 - Weirdos and fools
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Kiltox changed the title to Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 13/10/21 - BUY MY STUFF
2 minutes ago, Kiltox said:

Not satisfied with making millions* from YouTube I’ve had some stickers printed and am now selling them at https://www.modernheroes.tv - be ironic as fuck and put them on your shit old car kthx 

Sorry, won't be buying any merch till the official licenced jazzy shirts come out

21 hours ago, Kiltox said:

Not satisfied with making millions* from YouTube I’ve had some stickers printed and am now selling them at https://www.modernheroes.tv - be ironic as fuck and put them on your shit old car kthx 

Sell out.

As in, sell out of them. What do you think I meant?

Do some limited edition ones of quotes of the MG EV keyboard shaggers for extra sell out.

• Kiltox changed the title to Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 16/10/21 - REALLY???
20 hours ago, Kiltox said:

Who knew that car rental company fanboys were a thing?

EFFFB2F3-FB2C-4528-8308-DF6560127DA5.thumb.png.51caa8f5d48c4a64b104c84d57912a1f.png

You know what, sometimes I do get a little bit down that I don't get the traffic to my own YouTube channel. Especially if I've spent 5 months wasting my life welding a RAV4 and it only gets 90 views.

But then I see the absolute shite hawks that you attract, commenting bollocks like this, and suddenly the 90 views don't seem so bad 😂