Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 28/12/2023 - BRING OUT YOUR TAT

Kiltox

• Kiltox changed the title to Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 01/05/21 - I’ve seen the future

@Kiltox - You'll go mental trying to engage with those leaving negative comments. Just ignore them as any response from you (no matter how well put) can look narky and puts other viewers off. It's also worth trying to distinguish between those leaving negative comments about the car/tech and those commenting on you as a person. They can dislike the car but still like your videos. I'm no EV fan but enjoy learning about real-life living with one from your videos.

I'll post up some of the shite said about me on YouTube someday, I'm quite thick-skinned and find it funny, mostly. 

:)

I had someone crayon all over my 75 review thread a few years ago saying I looked like a currant bun (Hun, Rangers fan) because I was wearing a blue jacket. I just deleted it so that only positive comments remain, which I usually reply to. My channel has died on its arse anyway. 

53 minutes ago, Split_Pin said:

I had someone crayon all over my 75 review thread a few years ago saying I looked like a currant bun (Hun, Rangers fan) because I was wearing a blue jacket. I just deleted it so that only positive comments remain, which I usually reply to. My channel has died on its arse anyway. 

I really enjoy your videos please keep doing them

1 hour ago, Split_Pin said:

I know the bigotry's runs deep in Scotland but WTF has that got to do with a review on a Rover 75? I mean you really must have trolled everyone else on the internet if your down to trolling some guy doing a walk through on a Rover 75 .

However, maybe you want to cover up the gates to your drive before you start filming 😄

183217458_4249595821759566_8158523399259

1 hour ago, cort16 said:

I know the bigotry's runs deep in Scotland but WTF has that got to do with a review on a Rover 75? I mean you really must have trolled everyone else on the internet if your down to trolling some guy doing a walk through on a Rover 75 .

However, maybe you want to cover up the gates to your drive before you start filming 😄

183217458_4249595821759566_8158523399259

My finger is hovering the unsubcribe button if this photo turns out to be the front of his house...

On 5/10/2021 at 12:33 PM, St.Jude said:

My finger is hovering the unsubcribe button if this photo turns out to be the front of his house...

OK the Corsa was burgundy and white but in my defence I had driven it to my old workplace which went right past Tynecastle and it wasn't pelted with coins. Plus its sold now!

20210413_170406.jpg

• Kiltox changed the title to Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 13/05/21 - The World's Shittest Electric Car!
On 10/05/2021 at 09:19, motorpunk said:

@Kiltox - 

I'll post up some of the shite said about me on YouTube someday, I'm quite thick-skinned and find it funny, mostly. 

:)

Just found this one about me;

"Honestly, how hard is it to just do the research? Any videos with you pair is just a disappointment. This video is so full of inaccuracies and things you 'think' are correct. I'd sack you both right now."

What horrors did we commit? Getting the location of a factory wrong (we said north of Moscow, it's actually east), a start date of production wrong by 6 months.

9 hours ago, motorpunk said:

Just found this one about me;

"Honestly, how hard is it to just do the research? Any videos with you pair is just a disappointment. This video is so full of inaccuracies and things you 'think' are correct. I'd sack you both right now."

What horrors did we commit? Getting the location of a factory wrong (we said north of Moscow, it's actually east), a start date of production wrong by 6 months.

Sacrilege 

• 2 weeks later...

I'll have to watch the electric vid later, I love the idea of a shite electric car, I work 4 miles from home and with a new MG HS family car on the way I'm starting to think long and hard about splashing the cash on my CRV to make it perfect, It'll be lucky to do 4k a year from the end of this month as all holiday duties etc will fall onto the main family car.  Shite electric car would be ideal. 

@KiltoxIf you'd not already had some interest in this I'd like to throw my cap into the ring when you come to move it on. 

• 4 weeks later...

A post from @vaughant on @Skizzer's thread about how my channel is completely different from how it began has got me thinking - the EV stuff is definitely what brings the views and engagement from my current subscriber base, but I do also quite enjoy pissing around with knackered old shite.

I still have the Panda 30, Rover 216 Cabriolet and Clio in my unit and plan to get on with them, but videos on these subjects don't really attract much interest.  

Not sure how to proceed - I'm toying with the idea of setting up another channel to post shit old car content on, keep it separate from the EV stuff.

• Kiltox changed the title to Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 20/06/21 - The Shit Car Conundrum!
6 minutes ago, Kiltox said:

A post from @vaughant on @Skizzer's thread about how my channel is completely different from how it began has got me thinking - the EV stuff is definitely what brings the views and engagement from my current subscriber base, but I do also quite enjoy pissing around with knackered old shite.

I still have the Panda 30, Rover 216 Cabriolet and Clio in my unit and plan to get on with them, but videos on these subjects don't really attract much interest.  

Not sure how to proceed - I'm toying with the idea of setting up another channel to post shit old car content on, keep it separate from the EV stuff.

I must admit I like watching your videos be it ev or ice.

Other people not so much I would hazard a guess that anyone that has watched recent videos of yours will only be interested in the ev side of things.

If you do go to another channel maybe state at the end of each video the other channel.