Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 28/12/2023 - BRING OUT YOUR TAT

Kiltox

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Kiltox changed the title to Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 19/10/22 - SHITE QVC RETURNS!

Needs moar head to head tension - close ups of the timers and both charging at once through the magic of television .

I need to feel like I'm watching ITV, so an inappropriate advert break would be great too, plus a mid way recap assuming I've totally forgotten what you're doing.  Thanks 👍!

58 minutes ago, loserone said:

Needs moar head to head tension - close ups of the timers and both charging at once through the magic of television .

I need to feel like I'm watching ITV, so an inappropriate advert break would be great too, plus a mid way recap assuming I've totally forgotten what you're doing.  Thanks 👍!

Folk need to click on it to realise the production value’s shite and that’s not even happening!

Funny old game. Guess it’s of zero interest to my regular viewers  

9C83C277-DA97-4C65-B31F-DD178B445C7E.thumb.png.797cc35672c960626454380dd046910c.png

• 3 months later...
  • Kiltox changed the title to Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 07/02/2023 - WHY ARE THEY ALL LIKE THIS??
  • 2 weeks later...

Heading to another media thing with Gridserve next week, a bit more of an organised event than the last time, which should be quite interesting.  Not sure who else is going to be there.

Driving from Braintree to Norwich (between their two sites) and back in two very different cars - one twice the price of the other! 

• Kiltox changed the title to Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 17/02/2023 - DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?
  • 4 months later...
  • Kiltox changed the title to Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 23/06/23 - LOUD NOISES!!!

Really don't know whether replying or not replying is the right thing here.

I worked out the time to 60 based on a formula taught in the first year of university. I have 2 engineering degrees and in neither did I come across such thing as a TECHNICAL DICTIONARY.

I think I might just need to recognise where I've been owned by a superior intelligence and not reply thus proving myself a PREMIER LEAGUE OCEAN GOING WL

2 minutes ago, Dave_Q said:

Really don't know whether replying or not replying is the right thing here.

I worked out the time to 60 based on a formula taught in the first year of university. I have 2 engineering degrees and in neither did I come across such thing as a TECHNICAL DICTIONARY.

I think I might just need to recognise where I've been owned by a superior intelligence and not reply thus proving myself a PREMIER LEAGUE OCEAN GOING WL

Helps my engagement so feel free to argue with him about whether or not you’re a true WL or not for eternity 😂 

42 minutes ago, Dave_Q said:

Managed to get the comment to show by sorting differently. 

I figured out OCEAN GOING WL - he calls be a WINDAE LICKER earlier in the stroke so I assume the full assertion is PREMIER LEAGUE, OCEAN GOING WINDAE LICKER

Seems a theme with him - ranted on about how I’m a WINDAE LICKER on previous videos.