Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 28/12/2023 - BRING OUT YOUR TAT

Kiltox

13 minutes ago, Kiltox said:

I’ll punt fucking anything if I’m given half a chance tbh 😂 money talks. 

It clearly does for others too.

Some others i used to watch became a desperate cringefest due to these ad spots.

Looking in particular at Rob Feretti (Superspeedersrob) here, who went so deep into the 'fuck it, whatever pays' rabbit hole, he became willing to do pretty much back to back to back ads saying to all his viewers he was going bald and had erectile problems.

Whilst he punted out some video with no content at all, usually just giving a reaction to something some dumb american had been caught doing driving.

The most blatant 'i have a sponsor and this is just filler to take their money and IDGAF how it makes me look, kerching' stuff i've ever seen on Youtube tbh. But i don't blame him.

11 hours ago, Kiltox said:

I’ll punt fucking anything if I’m given half a chance tbh 😂 money talks. 

I'll be 100% honest, I do believe you could be the new face of Step One Underwear.

Believe me I would if I could, but I don't have the beard to carry that sort of package off. 

I watch Goonzquad as they have rebuilt some really heavily damaged stuff, mostly American but some Ferraris and Lamborghinis too. They never seem to put them up for sale once done, as they can all be seen in the grounds of their family home.

For the last year or so they have been rebuilding a house, which was interesting to see how houses in the US are constructed. The house is almost finished so the channel is back now rebuilding a smashed up pickup. 

According to Google their earning from YouTube are in excess of €1 million a year. Plus their merchandising which must make them a fortune.

I also like Rob and Chris on Salvage Rebuilds UK. They show all they do to a car, and then give a breakdown of costs involved (including the purchase price) before selling on. All very transparent for the buyers. Also stated that they won't advertise goods that they dont use themselves. Even Vauxhall HA action.

30 minutes ago, Jerzy Woking said:

I also like Rob and Chris on Salvage Rebuilds UK. They show all they do to a car, and then give a breakdown of costs involved (including the purchase price) before selling on. All very transparent for the buyers. Also stated that they won't advertise goods that they dont use themselves. Even Vauxhall HA action.

They’re absolutely killing it. Been watching them on and off since they were a tiny tiny channel. 

20 minutes ago, Cookiesouwest said:

Salvage rebuilds are excellent. No corner cutting. Probably the only people I would ever buy a category car from.

I like the way that they won't sell a car without running it around for a few hundred miles, and replacing stuff, such as brake pads, that they find to be worn ( but still serviceable). Plus they seem to sell the vehicles to subscribers of their channel, who are therefore fully aware of what they have done to the vehicle. 

I too would not hesitate to buy a vehicle they have worked on.

I got into watching Rag n’ Bone Brown for the woodworking videos. Started off really good, then as time goes on he’s plugging a £600 Paslode Framing nailer and using some external MDF that he reckons ‘only cost a hundred quid a sheet’. Before you know it it’s like watching New Yankee Workshop where Norm is showing you how to build a kitchen on his $15,000 band saw.

Salvage Rebuilds no.....just summat about that guy that makes my skin crawl......actual content not too bad, but if i met him in a dark alley with a baseball bat ....THWACK..

Sorry but he really does aggrevate the tits off me...

• Kiltox changed the title to Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 09/04/21 - Fuck off, Keith.

I really like Cleetus. I am sort of ashamed, I wish I didn't, but I just can't quite shake the feeling that he's just having a great time with his mates. Sure he knows how to market, and he knows when he needs to shill things, but I just feel like it really is all about the racing for them. You can see when they make a good run that it's genuine. Whereas his mates with channels (Cooper?) come across as trying too hard.

The tuners are good as well but it just seems to come together when it's the Cleetus/James/Ruby/Leroy show.

Also those Novas are teh sex.

14 minutes ago, djoptix said:

I really like Cleetus. I am sort of ashamed, I wish I didn't, but I just can't quite shake the feeling that he's just having a great time with his mates. Sure he knows how to market, and he knows when he needs to shill things, but I just feel like it really is all about the racing for them. You can see when they make a good run that it's genuine. Whereas his mates with channels (Cooper?) come across as trying too hard.

The tuners are good as well but it just seems to come together when it's the Cleetus/James/Ruby/Leroy show.

Also those Novas are teh sex.

I also quite like Cleetus, probably just well produced and we are buying what they’re selling but whatever. 

Seeing as you seem to reel in a few live ones is it worth playing up to them?

Post a video with a title like My MG EV Actually Exploded Battery Juice All Over The Place, Click Now To See What Happened Next, then make it about a leaky AA battery you left in the glovebox by mistake and watch all the Keiths of the world explode at the same time

16 minutes ago, Dave_Q said:

Seeing as you seem to reel in a few live ones is it worth playing up to them?

Post a video with a title like My MG EV Actually Exploded Battery Juice All Over The Place, Click Now To See What Happened Next, then make it about a leaky AA battery you left in the glovebox by mistake and watch all the Keiths of the world explode at the same time

I don’t think I want to go *full clickbait* but it would be very entertaining indeed 

9 hours ago, BL Bloke said:

If Keith Newton had sent me that message I'd have pointed out that Mold is a town in North Wales and mould is the fungal organism (unless he's American, in which case it still wouldn't start with a capital letter).

To be honest I didn't know there was a town called Mold. Makes me want to visit with the camera now. 

37 minutes ago, Eyersey1234 said:

To be honest I didn't know there was a town called Mold. Makes me want to visit with the camera now. 

Google maps is your friend.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.159242,-3.1587762,3a,75y,27.97h,75.95t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s3CkryNryGvkoSzXXfp4fmw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en&authuser=0