Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 28/12/2023 - BRING OUT YOUR TAT

Kiltox

• Kiltox changed the title to Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 14/07/22 - #influencer
3 minutes ago, Nyphur said:

Watched this earlier when it popped up in my subscriptions. Good video.

Do you have to pay/leave any deposit for the test drives?

It'll be interesting to see your thoughts on the brief shot you got with each car.

Nope. They check your licence digitally, that’s it. The terms and conditions do say they could pursue you for damages but only if they can prove you’ve been negligent. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Kiltox changed the title to Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 13/08/22 - DIS GON’ BE GUD
15 hours ago, Kiltox said:

Do people not realise how creepy comments like this are?

2104707600_Screenshot2022-08-13at20_09_25.thumb.png.acb3b732d05251398f7e75104a7821ed.png

(I don't live there, but it's fkn weird when people comment stuff like this - I understand you might recognise the surroundings I'm in but it's just plain odd)

Reply with 'You look like you come from Innsmouth.' 

On 8/13/2022 at 8:52 AM, Kiltox said:

Driving an Ami around Coventry on Thursday was an absolute riot. Video goes live on Sunday at 1800 - get it watched! :D 

Bullshit comments have started already so hopefully dis gon’ be gud!

How dare I try to drum up interest in something that took a load of time and money? Shame on me. 
B48994C0-22E9-451A-B747-944D73AB07C9.thumb.png.596ef54032fcd1fea07ad3f04f807641.png

Have you been watching this channel?

22 hours ago, Kiltox said:

On and off - it shows how well it works in France I suppose.

I think that can be said of any Voitures sans permis. The regs in the UK means that this class of vehicle are never going to be easy to use.

On 15/08/2022 at 22:47, Kiltox said:

Fuck me, here we go. Every video seems to get the the point where the nutters descend eventually - bit quicker than usual on this one. 

F90F8A7E-BF9C-480B-9687-28714349B84E.png

"I have it on good authority from my contacts at Citroen that all the metals, including the lithium are organically hand scavenged by artisan 3rd world orphans. The Citroen factory generates all it's own electricity from it's in house combined power and heat tyre furnace which is still working through the stock of 70s metric tyres and has been certified net zero carbon. Parts logistics are done in 20 mile segments by a fleet of remote control Amis powered by electricity generated by burning whale oil. HTH"

• Kiltox changed the title to Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 21/08/22 - SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION
19 hours ago, egg said:

yeah, and the car video comments are quite tame. If you venture into the youtube political sphere, at the edges, things get downright frightening. They walk among us.

Have you ever ventured on to the YT alternatives? My god the idiots are really alive in the political arena . I am not talking about those in power either.