Kiltox’s YouTube Shenanigans - 28/12/2023 - BRING OUT YOUR TAT

Kiltox

1 minute ago, Isaac Hunt said:

A failing battery can cause odd symptoms.  I had a Fester throw an EML a few years ago, then the battery showed signs of failing without actually failing, if you get my drift.  A new battery and all was well and has been ever since.

My unscientific test is going to be to drive it the same route I did the other day and see if/when the light comes back on. If it lasts longer, I assume the battery isn’t charging properly and it’s throwing the fault code when voltages get a bit on the low side. 

Focus is hopefully off to a new home soon once @Aston Martin has found some poor bastard to unload it on. 

Steering warning has become a bit more intermittent, strangely - it was turning itself on and off throughout my journey to work today. Stayed off by the time I got there. 

E99EFC7C-4667-4BC5-8C6D-054FC84B3B34.thumb.jpeg.ceeb9f57cb22f0dd2e3be82400642c0d.jpeg

I’ll be shooting a wrap up video shortly that’ll be uploaded at the weekend, summarising the huge failure to actually fix this bastard and a few thoughts on the mk2 Focus in general. 

1 hour ago, Kiltox said:

E99EFC7C-4667-4BC5-8C6D-054FC84B3B34.thumb.jpeg.ceeb9f57cb22f0dd2e3be82400642c0d.jpeg

I’ll be shooting a wrap up video shortly that’ll be uploaded at the weekend, summarising the huge failure to actually fix this bastard and a few thoughts on the mk2 Focus in general. 

That photo suggests you actually have fixed it, and as we all know from every ebay advert, photos never lie ?

3 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

Whilst watching the videos I noticed something, when Ford moved the indicators to the mirrors. It's too expensive to make new pressings, so how do we fill the gap?

If Aliexpress made cars.

?

4BC555B0-3F57-43F1-8E16-12D48D05F42F.jpeg

I meant to comment on this in the video, it’s fucking hilarious 

I thought they were aftermarket at first :D 

Whilst watching the videos I noticed something, when Ford moved the indicators to the mirrors. It's too expensive to make new pressings, so how do we fill the gap?
If Aliexpress made cars.

4BC555B0-3F57-43F1-8E16-12D48D05F42F.thumb.jpeg.e67d4c4ae6341ef7217f9367ae5614bd.jpeg

In this bad picture taken through a rainy window you can see they still do it. My stepdad has this Ka+ and it’s got those chrome plugs in the wings.

91cbfc101b8f2d1902ed5a6b78f5e5f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Kiltox said:

I currently have access to nine vehicles ? (they don’t all work / are legal mind)

Bugger. Just counted and currently at 10, which may be going up to 11 tomorrow.

I seriously need to sort my life out, but then new house we are hopefully buying has four garages ? so there is space....

Just now, gadgetgricey said:

Bugger. Just counted and currently at 10, which may be going up to 11 tomorrow.

I seriously need to sort my life out, but then new house we are hopefully buying has four garages ? so there is space....

? it really is a disease. Let me know if you need to shift any of them for £500 or less