car related xmas gifts did you get?

stuboy

One item is a combined small tool belt type thing but designed to be worn on the wrist.  In addition to a couple of tool slots it also has a heap of magnetic sections to hold on to screws, but, bolts etc while you work.  Can see that being quite handy.

The other was this.

IMG_20191226_140629.thumb.jpg.6c806104cc0093c62fcc91aa7ec49825.jpg

So all my vehicles have appropriate keyrings again now which makes me happy.

Had tried to find one for this for a while now but was struggling to find the "old fashioned" logo with the text which looks far better to my mind than just the three pointed star on its own.

On 12/27/2019 at 7:22 PM, SiC said:

Mrs SiC bought me a skid pan course at Castle Combe. In-laws got me a yearly subscription to @motorpunk magazine, after I read a few issues and really enjoyed it. Also got a CTEK charger from them too, so hopefully won't have a repeat of the Boxster incident again. 

Thanks for the kind words. But.... http://www.motorpunk.co.uk/articles/sorn-not-forgotten-motorpunk-no-longer-print/

1 hour ago, motorpunk said:

Balls. Genuinely saddened by that. I picked up a copy from the classic show at the Bath & West grounds and thoroughly enjoyed it. Much better read than Retro Cars that everyone on here went on about a few months ago. I subscribed to that too but I now invariably have a quick flick through and put them in the bin. Your magazine is still on the shelf though. I'll have to get those back issues quick before they all go then.

Have you got any more videos on Carfection coming up?

58 minutes ago, SiC said:

Balls. Genuinely saddened by that. I picked up a copy from the classic show at the Bath & West grounds and thoroughly enjoyed it. Much better read than Retro Cars that everyone on here went on about a few months ago. I subscribed to that too but I now invariably have a quick flick through and put them in the bin. Your magazine is still on the shelf though. I'll have to get those back issues quick before they all go then.

Have you got any more videos on Carfection coming up?

Thanks for the kind words. I don’t want to derail this thread, but, yes, I’ve just filmed 5 things for Carfection. I’m also writing for other mags when time allows. More on the MotorPunk website. Cheers.