Story of a Mk1 Sierra

lisbon_road

It was for sale for a few months.  I had it for sale for a lot longer, but I had more interest this year than ever before.

Arthur wants the sound deadening for the bonnet which is here in Southampton.  The prices I get for delivery are just too high.  If anyone has any ideas how to get it to him, that'd be good, but probably easier as lockdown eases.  I did try and fit it but couldn't get it on.  I didn't try very hard. 

Thats okay but it will be cheaper to buy one hear, looking so hears hoping. Just got all the badges for the tail gate they are expensive so hopefully get them on tonight. Changed the stearing wheel to the mk2 as i don't like the mk1 have a few other wee bites coming so hopefully by next week will have it 95% finished 

It is for some people,but they say i am fussy. lol . I have another newer  ford which i have been working on for 18 months its only 85% there so work in progress. I have an old cherished number plate on the sierra  for northern ireland so looks period for here. Just looking to get as much of it looking all original as i can 

It isn't difficult.  Fits straight in.  I didn't clean the engine that much so that might be a job you want to do.  You should be impressed with stuff like the nearly new Ford Radiator though.  It had a brand new alternator just before I sold it too  as it was running at too high a voltage.