Car chases

ETCHY

25 minutes ago, Spurious said:

I love Ronin's chases, they are something special. The XMs moment of cinematic fame. And some Audis and other tat.... 

This is so dangerous...

I bought an XM V6 after watching this (and having a bit of a drink)...

It's safe to watch this as I've owned several Minis...

One of the best ever chases...

1 hour ago, The Vicar said:

Choreographed film car chases are great, but I get great pleasure out of rewatching Mk2 Astras etc being chased around housing estates by Omega cop cars in early episodes of "Road Wars" :)

Do you remember the episode with the bag thief driving a black Polo? He could drive. I'd like to see that one again.

23 hours ago, 2MB said:

Would imagine you’ve got to give a 406 a fair booting to keep up with an M5

Was that supposed to be an M5?  I always thought it was more like a 520, which would mean even with 2.0 litres, the Pug was on a better footing.

22 hours ago, FakeConcern said:

Is the Charger the most used in car chases?

In America, quite possibly.  In Europe, it's going to be close between the Alfa Romeo Giulia and the Citroen DS, both extremely favoured.  There are plenty of Euro chases on the Toob to back me up in this.

2 minutes ago, eddyramrod said:

Was that supposed to be an M5?  I always thought it was more like a 520, which would mean even with 2.0 litres, the Pug was on a better footing.

In America, quite possibly.  In Europe, it's going to be close between the Alfa Romeo Giulia and the Citroen DS, both extremely favoured.  There are plenty of Euro chases on the Toob to back me up in this.

Or the Mini maybe?