Pre Christmas collection. Reliant content!

Angrydicky

10 minutes ago, Amishtat said:

Good luck with the weather, it's pissing down relentlessly here again. Hope whatever it is doesn't leak too badly! 

Yeah, so do I! Weather not great here.

The next phase of the journey is via National Express. Sod paying the daft prices Britain’s extortionate private rail companies want!

Just now, Angrydicky said:

I think this driver is lost! He keeps stopping at junctions and checking a map or his phone or something. We’ve also just done a three point turn in a farm entrance!

We had one of those on my local route recently, luckily there were a couple of passengers onboard who would helpfully yell which way to turn when he came to a junction.

Good luck Mr_Dicky looking forward to some ancient slow collecting

It’s a right laugh to drive! Very loud, the interior is very shonky, some of the lights work when they feel like it. Heater is missing, though as Vek said it doesn’t really seem to get that cold as you get quite a lot of warmth from the engine.

Talking of the engine, it’s lovely and sweet with great compression. I got back about an hour ago, no problems at all! Recommended seller A+++

Btw, does anyone have a driver’s seat? This ones completely worn out!

10 hours ago, Angrydicky said:

Yeah, so do I! Weather not great here.

The next phase of the journey is via National Express. Sod paying the daft prices Britain’s extortionate private rail companies want!

Warrington to Lincoln was £37 for 2 via ticketsplit and a two together railcard 

37 minutes ago, plasticvandan said:

Nerd alert,the passenger seat is original,which suggests drivers seat has been changed once already! Seat is from an earlier Rialto hatch. Aixam/microcar seats fit in,and have headrests!

Ah great, I thought that was the case so thanks for confirming it. The drivers seat is quite loose and I suspect one of the springs has broken. Going to pull it out tomorrow and attempt to repair it, but I’d like to find a grey replacement. The original passenger seat and back seats are in perfect condition and surprisingly comfortable!