AS new year resolutions

HMC

The main thing for me next year is to get cars fixed, instead of buying more.

Plans are forming to sort the 850 and w203, if things go how I hope, then I might have both on the road by the end of Jan 2020.
After those, it's the e36 and 205 to get fixed.

On 12/27/2019 at 5:22 PM, purplebargeken said:

Survive 2020 without wanting to kill someone.

Wanting to is ok, following it through is probably not a good idea. But there is a thread on here with useful tips on how to dispose of a body.

Like you I hope not to die in 2020.

I want to move house, downsize and stop surrounding myself with crap and wasting money. (It worked* so well last year). Try not to buy any more financially crippling cars (so no more Land Rovers, Bentleys or V8 Chryslers) I don't count the Mx5 as I bought it this year, but haven't collected it yet.

Learn to enjoy myself, may have left that a bit late.

And try to be a bit nicer to people, at least on the surface.

Got quite a few on mine - 

1) Lose 10 stone- its doable and I have the willpower to do it. I lost close to this before but a setback back in April of this year threw me off the rails and saw me really rather quite ill which actually forms part of my second new years resolution. 

2) Resume normality - what do I mean? Get back to my old work routine.

3) Save more

4)Try, try and try not to buy anymore cars. I really havent the space and only end up causing myself more stress when I do and dont really have anywhere to put them - Alot easier said than done when there are a lot of bargain motors on this site! Also keep the Xantia HDi going - it's a car, it works and it does what I need it to do....

5)Progress towards buying my place in Spain - this includes spending money on my existing house tidying it up and getting it ready.

6) Get out and about even more in the truck.

I've got quite a few:

Get up earlier (and probably go to bed earlier too)

Walk an average of 8000 steps a day

Cycle at least 100 miles every month

lose at least 2 stone, but ideally up to 4. 

Try not to worry/minter about relatively insignificant problems. 

Read more books

Learn more about cycle maintenance- possible do a training courses. 

I was up at 6:30 and had done 6500 steps by 9am, so not a bad start. The big Breakfast in Morrisons cafe whilst waiting for my windscreen replacement is probably not ideal though! 

On 12/29/2019 at 6:48 PM, New POD said:

This is working out the opposite so far. 

The new year is worse than I thought. 

It's all my fault. 

And if there was a way of rewinding the clock by 5 days I would do whatever it took. 

On 12/27/2019 at 7:18 PM, eddyramrod said:

Meet more Shiters.

Accomplished, and it's only January 2nd.  Met Mr Hillman Imp today (and his dad).  Excellent people.  No doubt there will be further Shiters as the year goes on; I'd like to think so.