Van Collected , Value Doubled 12 Months On MOT time

Wack

One thing i am glad we did 

We were planning to get a taxi back as it's really windy , only on the way down the hill we saw a guy getting ready to spend the night covered in cardboard in a shop doorway so gave him the £5 instead and walked.

It must be really shit to be homeless ?

I've been to Grimsby many times , thankfully only to that industrial estate at the end of the dual carriageway 
To be honest I've been here about 35 years and my mum and dad's got burgled once that's about as much that's ever happened.

I joke about it being a shit hole, but there are arseholes in every town. Keep away from the arseholes/nail shit down and you're alright.

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

There is an interesting shop in Lincoln, I seem to recall a very dusty window display of old and not so old aviation equipment and other assorted randomness.

Can't remember for the life of me where though.

Up a narrow pedestrian area hill bit, past some cafes and to the left I think.

4 hours ago, iainrcz said:

There is an interesting shop in Lincoln, I seem to recall a very dusty window display of old and not so old aviation equipment and other assorted randomness.

Can't remember for the life of me where though.

Up a narrow pedestrian area hill bit, past some cafes and to the left I think.

It's the amateur radio shop.  I came across it just near (Fucking) Steep Hill last time I was there.  Spent ages thinking it would be good idea to buy an altimeter from an Avro Shackleton...

We tried to enjoy lincoln but it proved quite difficult so we gave up , proper lashed it down right to the pennines , wipers on full blast raining all the way

Dead impressed with the van Tim, it drives as good as that 12 month old doblo I mentioned

I'll post the hat back to the garage tomorrow 

20191220_144743.jpg

5 hours ago, GrumpiusMaximus said:

It's the amateur radio shop.  I came across it just near (Fucking) Steep Hill last time I was there.  Spent ages thinking it would be good idea to buy an altimeter from an Avro Shackleton...

It is an excellent idea to buy an altimeter from an Avro Shackleton! GIB! :-)

My Mum has an altimeter from a Fairey Swordfish. She uses it as a barometer. It was given to her by a friend who used to fly said aircraft in service.

22 hours ago, Wack said:

Survived the hill of death and arrived at our hostelry for the evening , holiday inn ( express no less) £53 a night inc breakfast 

Called in at the oldest pub in lincoln which shut at 9pm , shocking 

Mrs wack utterly bolloxed

20191219_210218.jpg

I did forget to mention , we missed breakfast , didn't wake up until 9:15 which is really unlike one of us ( I think we can guess which one) so I had to shower, dress then leg it to the 10am bus , no hangover at all though.