Van Collected , Value Doubled 12 Months On MOT time

Wack

It started off OK , old man on a train 

Plan was , train with Mrs Wack to lincoln ,sightseeing, hotel , sleep ,sightseeing, collect.

Only within an hour it started lashing it down so for the last 3 hours we've been getting pissed in the slug & lettuce on 1/2 price gin .

Chances are I'll be collecting on my own tomorrow while mrs wack sleeps it off :D

disco kicked off now 

20191219_182809.jpg

1 hour ago, Wack said:

Nearly at the top , shoulve checked lincolnshire had an air ambulance before I started 

20st and a 1/3 hill arent compatible 

20191219_193336.jpg

Had a bitter row with mrs asimo#1 on that hill.* Should have drunk more gin, we'd have have been cool then.

**Proper steep bastard that hill is.

1 hour ago, Wack said:

Nearly at the top , shoulve checked lincolnshire had an air ambulance before I started 

20st and a 1/3 hill arent compatible 

20191219_193336.jpg

There is a slightly less steep way of getting to the end of the railings section, which is the steepest part, when I worked in the city centre  I used to take the less steep route and come down the steep part which can be very slippery when wet virtually every day.  I also had a couple of projects on the go at the top of the hill and outside the castle which meant walking up there every day for a couple of months, sometimes more than once a day. I really enjoyed* it.

Hope you enjoyed the walk, I'm sure a couple more G & T's will help the recovery.

Good luck with the collecshun in the morning.

1 hour ago, hairnet said:

cobbles erp

thats not the real north ya know :D

I live in the real north now , if i want to see the real real north I go to leigh where accents and fights mix together every saturday evening , I was once stood at a cash machine in leigh at 5am , I'd already put my pin in when I heard what sounded like a western cowboy fight approaching fast from round the corner 

Come on you bastard , give me the fucking money before I get the shit kicked out of me 

lincoln is the Midlands where I used to live