AS in the Community - 01.02.2020: the Association of Associated MASSIVS hits Cannock auctions again...

chaseracer

3 hours ago, Cookiesouwest said:

Blimey. My local scrappy quoted me 70 quid a ton last week, when he took the Mrs' ZS180 away. Am I being ripped off?

I’ve never had a good price from anyone that quotes “ X a ton, mate” when scrapping cars ever. Usually followed by “scraps real low at the moment mate”

£122 for a ZS near me at the moment. 

• 6 months later...

HOW DID THIS SLIP BY UNNOTICED?

Cannock Motor Auctions Ltd are pleased to announce that we will be reopening on Thursday 13th August for entries, with the first auction being held on Saturday 15th August. We look forward to seeing you.

NEW SITE RULES

Due to present conditions we have to implement strict measures to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.  Cannock Motor Auctions Ltd reserves the right to implement any further measures that may be necessary.  We will appreciate your cooperation in these difficult times and reiterate that these measures MUST be followed to ensure the safety of all.

• As with other establishments, people will be asked to queue to enter the premises observing social distancing rules.
  • No children allowed.
  • Face coverings must be worn at all times while on-site.
  • While on site 2 metres social distancing should be observed.
  • Only designated entrances and exits to be used.

• 3 months later...