AS in the Community - 01.02.2020: the Association of Associated MASSIVS hits Cannock auctions again...

chaseracer

So what should I do on a cold damp Saturday in February?

I know, I will drive 100 miles to a breakfast that is very bad for my health, go to an auction that has some of the worst cars for sale I have seen with the most haphazard auctioneer I have EVER seen!

What is wrong with me, I am looking forward to this very much and meeting up with the gang!

On 12/15/2019 at 12:21 PM, Six-cylinder said:

So what should I do on a cold damp Saturday in February?

I know, I will drive 100 miles to a breakfast that is very bad for my health, - yeah you need to be forced :D

go to an auction that has some of the worst cars for sale - i reserve comment -  I have seen with the most haphazard auctioneer I have EVER seen! - he is mostly useless - can we get mo to do it :D

What is wrong with me, - lots  - I am looking forward to this very much and meeting up with the gang! - itll be a larf :D

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Sloth in a bowl said:

Everything sells, but the auction is very brand and plate conscious. A newer VW that is tatty as hell will make more money than an older tidy Renault.

Long MOT helps.

What's the year and mileage?

2015 and 7,600. 

It might need to go to a better auction house :D 

4 hours ago, TheDoctor said:

How suitable would this day out be for my littlun? 7yrs old. I was just explaining a car auction to him the other day... 

I would say it is just fine for a young one, but I might be very cold in the open yard and in the big open shed without a door!

British car Auctions have heaters and coffee shops while this lot has a bugger van and coldness! I guess he needs to see both really! 

IMG_20190907_105635 broad.jpg