Peugeot 306 Cabriolet the doctor wins, perodua kelisa for sale

loserone

It's all a distraction this dodgy bastard stuff - so we don't call him baldygums
No, it's just a reaction to the fact that a few people on here talk about me behind my back and make snide comments.
Like loserone saying that my roffle win would go to someone who really wants it for £1k or David Fowler moaning about me buying a Renault 19 from tickman and putting the alloy wheels that came with it up for sale on retro rides.
Also I'm regularly talked about at the monthly scotoshite meets and described as a dodgy character that just lurks around to buy cheap cars.
I thought it would be fun to live up to that description if that's what everyone thinks anyway.
The funny thing is I get moaned at for making money on cars but it seems to be fine for anyone else to do so.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Not really the place for this discussion, but if you can be arsed to hold out and sell a car for more, great for you.  I'm clearly shit at selling cars :).  If commenting in a private conversation that something you won would be up for sale for more than the roffle made in the near future is "talking about you behind your back", then fair enough I suppose.  I've never met you, have no idea whether you're sound or not, but you are good at turning over cars and occasionally making some money out of it.  Other people clearly have opinions much like they have arseholes.

Fucks sake. It's not Mumsnet.  Taking the piss out of each other is STANDARD EQUIPMENT round here generally. 

I'm sure I've taken the piss out of most of you pricks at some point, whether online, to your face, behind your back, in the kitchen to the dog or wherever the fuck. 

I've never met a shitter that I didn't like and wish you all well with your car's whatever the fuck you choose to do with them. 

At the end (and start) of the day, one lads SNIDE is probably another lads BANTS so if offence it taken it may not have necessarily been intended. 

It's just the internet. 

Fucks sake. It's not Mumsnet.  Taking the piss out of each other is STANDARD EQUIPMENT round here generally. 
I'm sure I've taken the piss out of most of you pricks at some point, whether online, to your face, behind your back, in the kitchen to the dog or wherever the fuck. 
I've never met a shitter that I didn't like and wish you all well with your car's whatever the fuck you choose to do with them. 
At the end (and start) of the day, one lads SNIDE is probably another lads BANTS so if offence it taken it may not have necessarily been intended. 
It's just the internet. 

You're absolutely right.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

I've just been informed that #23 (a work colleague) would no longer be able to take this on, so if that one wins there will be a Vectra-style £1/ticket roffle, gifts only, no duplicate recipients, all proceeds to a cancer charity.

payments are coming in swiftly, 9 payments to go with contact from four of them (and one payment missing in the ether)

Right, just two to pay; @Ohdearmehas stepped up to cover others in the past and @flat4alfa reliability pays up in the last possible second for whatever reason, so I'm happy enough to commit to tomorrow's draw.

Good luck everyone!

On 11/30/2019 at 10:07 AM, paulplom said:

But do you really want to win it? I know I don't. 

Hey listen, anyone who wins this and doesn't want it, I'll refund your entry fees and take it off your hands.  You never even need to get out of your chair!