New shitter. 1982 Citroen VISA.

Lankytim

^^^ Fantastic news!!! :-)

Really pleased this one is safe. There are only four of these in the UK - the Visa II with the satellite pods. We have one but not sure who owns the others.

You might find the Citroen Visa Forum useful. Mike Harker who is the Moderator is a fount of knowledge and is happy to share it. He has posted up the parts books, user manuals etc. and is also 'in the know' about various caches of spares. He is a busy chap these days so not always quick to reply, but the quality of his help is worth the wait.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/visaforum/

Slightly blurred, and in the first photos the firemen had stopped to evacuate us from the gite, the engine behind was about to start spraying the roof with water and the car was already covered in red fire retardant spots dropped from planes. I was 11 it was quite scary.

I am so pleased you have this, it looks like it is going to make a great car.

I thought about getting it myself, but with 3 running Visas and a project car it was hard to justify, particularly as already have a  Special!  

In case you are wondering the wheel trims on mine are off a 14TRS and were there when I bought the car 4 years ago.

P1340552 broad.jpg

13 minutes ago, richardmorris said:

Slightly blurred, and in the first photos the firemen had stopped to evacuate us from the gite, the engine behind was about to start spraying the roof with water and the car was already covered in red fire retardant spots dropped from planes. I was 11 it was quite scary.

Glad to see you were rescuing the cats - were there any nuns in need of assistance too? :-)